Organic Root Stimulator version of a curly pudding???

I can't find this to save my life. Mineral oil doesn't bother me so much as silicones but even so I can use a sulfate shampoo.

bump

so i finally tried mine. i have to tell you ladies...unless your hair is fine or relaxed, i dont think this will hold it alone, cause it sure wouldn't when i was trying to do a wash and go.

BUT i used it this morning to get rid of my "5 year old hair", you know when that crown of frizz just refuses to lie flat? well i put this on and brushed my hair back into a ponytail and it stayed dang near all day! didnt even need to put a scarf on and my hair is in a old funky twistout/braidout. so this is nice on dry hair. as a wet hair styler to be used as a standalone product? not so much. it's too light for me.

figured i'd dish out the $5 and give it a try. i'm REALLY feeling this product. I applied to each section of my hair before putting in 10 big braids to stretch out my fro for a swoop hawk. it did the job and i got quite a few compliments today. i'd add pics but i just thought to post this after i finger combed by hair in preparation for washing. the product added a light hold and my hair is super soft.:yep: i don't like that it has mineral oil but it has other really good stuff in it. i think the second ingredient, coconut oil, is responsible for the softness.

btw, if you click on the link that is your truly in the vid. my hair look way better today than it did in that video.

OP, have you tried the ORS twist and lock gel?

For me it works BEAUTIFULLY, and it has more favorable ingredients. I've used it a few times and was amazed at the curl definition, elongation and less crunchy hold! Though I did use Care Free Curl Gold underneath the gel.

I was left with a nice sheen, fabulous definition and a firm hold.

The next day I refreshed it with a spritzing of water and a spray that has a high glycerin content, and the results were even better! The hold was still firm, but the slight edge of crispy-ness was softened, leaving my hair more touchable.

I got pics if anyone wants to see! :grin:

Back