My Product Review of Tiny Twirls, the new Kinky Curly Product

lashannasmall

Hi Guys, Me and my daughter tried Tiny Twirls, the new product by Kinky Curly. It said that it was for babies and kids so I figured that it would be lighter then the KCCC (kinky curly curling custard). I had been using Kinky Curly to hold my twist outs but if the hair is not soak and wet, you get flakes and hardness. I cannot have my hair soak and wet before I go to bed so I decided i would try the Tiny Twirls.

I have a 4A/4B mix so I have to have a strong product to hold my twist outs together. I dampened my hair with some watered down conditioner in a spray bottle and then I put a small amount of the Tiny Twirls on each section and twisted it. It feels and looks kind of like a serum and the first thing I noticed is that it didn't leave a sticky residue on my fingers like KCCC.

I untwisted my hair the next morning and it was defined, soft, not sticky and not hard. There was no flaking or residue. It has been a full day and my twist out still looks good. This is definitely a keeper for my twist outs

My daughter used the Tiny Twirls this morning on dry hair as a moisturizer. She has 4A hair. She said she did not have to use any gel to slick down her hair and her hair was soft. She hates the KCCC because of the way it makes her hair feel but she loved this.

I think I will still use the KCCC for when my hair is soak and wet because I need the weight to define my curls and get it to hang a little bit but I will use the Tiny Twirls on my twist out

Thanks so much for this review. When I first tried the KCCC I really wanted to like it but I hated that sticky feeling. I will look into this when I am natural again.

Back