June 29,30, July1....What are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Evening Lovely Ladies of LHCF!:grin:

It's almost the weekend. And almost the start of a new month.

So, what are you doing this Weekend to Nurture and Nourish your Hair?

Tomorrow a.m. I plan to:

Re-neutralize
Do a Mega-Tek under 2 Plastic Caps under my Wig at werk
Come home do a Cowash with Hairveda's Moist 24/7
Steam with either Darcy's Botanicals Masque or Hydroquench Coconut Mango Rx
Coffee, Tea, ACV Rinses
Apply Leave-In & Dry

And You?????:grin:

Tomorrow:
Co-wash my hair (I'm going to try something new with my detangling though. I want to use a conditioner with protein to detangle instead of just using coconut oil)
Do curly high bun for tomorrow night (MICHAEL JACKSON IMMORTAL WORLD TOUR BABY!!!!!!)

Saturday:
Do a full wash with a protein DC and bantu knot my whole head. Last week when I tried to compare sealing with aloe vera vs. sealing with argan oil and my experiment didn't work out as planned. I didn't have enough bobby pins to make the hold on the knots on each side even. So I'm going to buy some more and try again. I might go out Saturday night, if I do I'll have to use my soft bonnet attachment for my hand dryer to dry the knots faster (I usually leave them in all night to dry naturally) If knot (I made a pun!) then I'll just let them dry overnight and take them down sometime on Sunday.

I'm massaging in my Trigga or Rosemary Pomade every day. I'll prepoo Friday night with IPN Pre Treatment and leave it in overnight. I'll wash with CD Black Vanilla, do a Tea Rinse, and DC with MD Vanilla Repair. Finish with HV pH Rinse.
I'll use Claudie's for my leave in - Tea Spritz and Leave In, sealed with Vere Oil. :lick:

I ended up washing, sprayin on IPN Tea Quencher and putting BV Smoothie on top for an hour and a half. Finished with the pH Rinse.

For the rest of the week, I'll massage in Trigger or Rosemary Pomade :yep:

Last edited:
Sunday...
Cleanse with Hair One Tea tree
Deep condition with AO HSR
Finger detangle with Suave Aloe & Water Lily in the shower
and air dry in bantu knots for a bantu knot out?

rhassoul clay cleanse
steam with KBB mask
either shingle with KCCC
or twist with CJ honey butta for a twostout

waaaaaait hold on ... if my bf does get to bring back the stuff I ordered then I'll

cowash with destination hydration
DC with vanilla silk cream moisture dream
LI mocha silk hair milk
twist with DB avocado and honey twisting creme or HV red tea strong holding gel for a twistout

I swear Im gonna be sooooo miserable if that man does not bring my stuff back !!!!

Just finished taking out my hair so I'll be washing with cj daily fix, protein with cj repair me, dc with md sweet milk moisturizing dc. Then I'll be twisting my hair up again. I'm trying to keep my hair stretched.

I'm going to learn to cross wrap my straightened hair, and probably wear pin curls. I also want to try a top knot bun with 'this' hair. :)

I'll be steaming with Darcy's Pumpkin Seed Oil Condish and Claudie's Vere Oil. :D

Won't get to do anything to my hair tonight (nor last night...how depressing:nono:) so Saturday I'm going to have to really treat it.
Steam session with AOGPB....I may then follow up with tea/oils and AORM for a while. I'll be sure to cowash (not feeling to shampoo lately it's been a couple weeks).
Sunday I will probably only get to cowash again so Monday (Canada Day holiday) I'll do another steam session with what I'm not sure.
There will be tea/oil and aloe vera juice rinses taking place as well:yep:

Hi ladies,

Gonna do a Ceramde Oil + Honey pre-poo Saturday night (that's about as exciting as my saturdays get nowadays, lol!)
Rinse the pre-poo Sunday morning then do a Black Tea rinse, follow up with a protein treatment, then a H.O.T, then finally DC under my heat cap with CON AO.

I can't wait!

I think I'm going to rebraid and curl my hair tonight for a braid n curl tomorrow...or I'll pineapple.
Then I will be putting my hair in some chunky twists on Sunday.

wash in big plaits. with the Giovanni tea trea shampoo

dc with the current love of my life the aveda

then put in the Giovanni Direct Leave in. Let half dry in plaits and then twist up :)

I'm happy to have my loose hair back

So I'm trying something new..here we go

In the doobie spot now:

Pre-pooed - KBB Secret Weapon
Wash - sulfate shampoo
NO DC (new for me I always DC)
Leave-in - SSI Coco Creme and Aphogee Green Tea Restructurizer

Roller set and pin to leave.

I hope to henna and then deep condition after and then do a braidout. I'm trying to lay off the heat since i have been working out so much.

Going to remove my braids tomorrow morning. Then wash with Wen Fig/Ginger pumpkin mix, 613, treat with Kerapro, then deep condition with AE mix

Sunday I will be getting my hair braided over for the next 3 weeks :)

Sitting under homemade hair mask, amla, essential oils, castor, grapeseed, mo' powders

Scalp treatment Phytopolleine Elixir

Back