June 29,30, July1....What are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

I'm SUPPOSED to be DCing and re-doing this same protective style (mohawk braids with bantu knot-out in the front.) May not get done til Sunday.

Iam going to henna over night. Then DC for a couple hours with Silk elements moisturizing treatment. Then put in curl formers and air dry.

Got my MT in from last night, and I'm about to wash it out with Deva-Curl No Poo.
Not going anywhere till Monday, so I'm just going to braid it up. I might do a moisture DC out of boredom, but it's not really needed.

Last night - took out cornrows
Today - will wash and steam/DC with DPR-11, will then cornrow hair back up for the next two weeks

Thinking about cutting another inch or so off, though.:ohwell:

Just took out a sew-in last night. I was going to leave it in for another 2 weeks, but I just needed to have my own hair out again. I have it detangled and have gotten the shed hair out. I will be washing and deep conditioning tonight. Excited to see how much progress I have made in 2.5 months!

Cowash with Tresemme Naturals (scrub scalp)
DC with Giovanni 50:50/EVOO (detangle)
Apply Naptural85's creamy shea butter as a leave-in
Airdry into a bun
Cowash midweek and rebun

I relaxed Thursday at 12wks post and I have been doing moisture DCs. I also tried bantu knots twice and both were FAIL/ERROR. Once I learn how to properly twist I might be able to pull this off. Anyway Saturday morn I sprayed my Scurl and then applied my sulfur oil/MT mix. I'll be protecting my nape better since I have some breakage going on there (dont know why). Think I'm going back to bunning 95% time.

I washed my hair with Wen Fig/Ginger Pumpkin mix, then with Chaz Dean's 613. I rinsed and treated my hair with Kerapro Treatment - For the first time I actually liked this treatment. I rinsed it out then I put in Proclaim Argan Hydrating Masque. Wonderful soft beautiful Hair. I twisted it up into a turby towel. AMaZING. After I dried about 75% I added my aphogee leave in, and a dropper of Wen FIg oil/ A dropper of Argan Oil. AMAZING..... It was great and my hair was sooo amazingly soft.

I got it braided today and I am back under my wig.

MY HAIR was ubbbbber soft! WHew I am so amazed.

tiffers said:
I'll be steaming with Darcy's Pumpkin Seed Oil Condish and Claudie's Vere Oil. :D

So I lied. :look: Ended up slathering on Hydroquench Coconut Lime Oil, topped with a mix of SD VS, honey and Claudie's Garden Oil, then steamed the yumminess in. Loved. It. I'll be doing this from now on.

Hopefully i will be rinsing, and deep conditioning my hair this weekend .....otherwise just moisterizing and possibly baggying here and there.

I was supposed to keep my hair straight for 2 more weeks but tropical storm Debby made sure that didn't happen. I'm washing my hair and dcing tomorrow and wearing twistouts until next week.

I finally cut off the last of my relaxed ends today, and did a wash n go with Paul mitchell conditioner and the crystal eco styler gel.

Attachments

• 2012 ecostyler and the conditioner.jpg
    2012 ecostyler and the conditioner.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 34
Back