July 27,28,29...What are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans????

I'm going to pre-poo overnight tonight with jojoba, wheatgerm and brazil loc oil. Tomorrow I'll clarify with Curlz poo, do Aphogee 2 min (or Duo Tex), rinse with SD Wheatgerm con, DC w/Pura Chocolate Hair Smoothie and braid it in celies to wear under my wigs for the week.

:grin:

@michaela your hair is gorgeous! i had to pause and stare at your siggie for a good minute. do you have a youtube channel? blog? twitter account? home address? :lol: i'm kidding.

i'm curious to know your reggie and hair story though. looks like you definitely know what you're doing

Lol to the bolded and thank you @alive ZebraPrintLoverI have made but have'nt published videos for youtube the quality sucks so im looking into getting another computer or camera.Im working on a hair blog ,but got a little side tracked since studying in Africa.Im a natural all the way 4b although styling products makes nice artifical waves.Started here as a heat trained hard presser grew the damage out to a very happy kinks and coils girl!I did'nt start tracking growth until this year but I do have comparison buns that i'll post here.

Regi-
Wash one to every 2 weeks
Add ayurvedic powders to dc
style/moisturize with komaza products
Heavy seal ends atleast 3x week while lightly sealing the other days (normally with castor oil or shea butter)
and I clarify every two weeks with giovanni clarifying poo

Last edited:
This will be the 3rd week I'm adding the following to my henna mix: 1 tsp ea. Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Hydrolyzed Oats, Hydrolyzed Wheat, Silk Amino Acids. So far, so good.

This is a way to get more protein in my regimen without having to do a hard-core protein treatment. It takes so long to get my moisture level back up after doing a hard protein. But adding these proteins to my henna mix does the job! No problem getting my moisture/protein balance back.

Right Now I just have two strand twists in my hair and I will just wear that for the weekend and then take them out and wear them for two days then wash my hair :grin:

Lol to the bolded and thank you @alive ZebraPrintLoverI have made but have'nt published videos for youtube the quality sucks so im looking into getting another computer or camera.Im working on a hair blog ,but got a little side tracked since studying in Africa.Im a natural all the way 4b although styling products makes nice artifical waves.Started here as a heat trained hard presser grew the damage out to a very happy kinks and coils girl!I did'nt start tracking growth until this year but I do have comparison buns that i'll post here.

Regi-
Wash one to every 2 weeks
Add ayurvedic powders to dc
style/moisturize with komaza products
Heavy seal ends atleast 3x week while lightly sealing the other days (normally with castor oil or shea butter)
and I clarify every two weeks with giovanni clarifying poo

thank you!! and know that when you launch your channel, you have a guaranteed subscriber over here :yep:

Shampoo with Aphogee for Damaged Hair
Rinse Clairol Dark Brown
Condition with Aphogee 2 min
Steam for 30 mins with AOHR
Flat iron for a length check

It feels good to be back! I've missed you all ever so much!

I'm switching it up today:
  • Overnight treatment with Mizani H2O Rose Overnight treatment
  • Clarify with Suave Clarifying Shampoo
  • Deep condition with Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Infusion
  • Black tea rinse
  • Apply Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Cream as a leave-in conditioner

Roller set, dry under my wonderful salon hooded dryer... then I'll take down my hair to show you all how much I've missed you! :kiss:

Last edited:
I think I will be doing my touch up tonight. :yep: I usually wait and do touch UPS every 3 months, but looks like it'll be 2 months this time.

Overnight Prepoo with EVOO and CO. I washed and conditioned today and now I'm doing a treatment with Baba de Caracol. No idea as far as styling :(

Steaming in my henna mix of Nupur, Indigo, Conditioner, Jasimine Oil, Alma Oil, Coconut Oil and Castor Oil.

Then steaming in my DC and QH cholesterol and oil, honey, castor oil and avj

starchgirl said:
Prepping for my Split Ender which will be here tomorrow or Monday.

Pre-pooed overnight with Shea Moisture masque and Aussie 3 Minute Miracle on dry hair. Detangled and sectioned hair.
Washed with Giovanni Tea Tree Shampoo.
Conditioned with Giovanni 50:50, Mega-Tek, and EVOO.
Currently sitting under dryer with roller set using diluted Lottabody, KT leave in and spritz.

Soon as I trim these ends, going back to my beloved braid & curl.

My split ender came today but...the blade is missing!!!! :( I'm so mad cause I really wanted to use it!
But I did prepoo overnight with Amla oil, washed with ORS Creamy Aloe and did a tea/AVJ juice rinse, then set with curl formers. Guess I will have to wait to trim :(

Last edited:
Friday: Pre-treatment with coconut oil.

Saturday: Wash with Giovanni 2chic shampoo (I don't like this stuff :ohwell:), deep condition with Organix Macadamia Oil Intensive Mask under my Pibbs hooded dryer, moisturize with Qhemet Biologics BRBC, detangle and cornrow it up for the week.

Sunday: nadda
I totally fibbed about deep conditioning today. After doing some other beautifying rituals I could no longer be bothered to sit under the dryer for 20 minutes. Instead, I conditioned with the Giovanni 2chic conditioner which is actually pretty decent when allowed to sit on the hair for a bit and it smells really good too. My hair feels SUPER soft. :lick:

Pre-poo w/ Silk Fusion
Clarify w/ V05 Vanilla mint
Con with Tresemme
Protein DC w/ Palmer's
DC w/ Skala Shea Butter

Wash with CON Argan oil dc with md olive wheat and berry intense protein dc not sure about styling just yet.

Did a protein dc Friday. Planning to cowash with one of my WEN conditioners tonight.

Sent from my Comet using LHCF

Had to iron clothes this weekend so I'm doing my treatment today as we speak. I'm doing a protein treatment with some old school CON. I'm gonna try to do a high bun later on.

Back