June 18th, 19th and 20th - What are your Hair Plans??

JJamiah

Good Morning LHCF,

Well another beautiful weekend is bestowed upon us and I am going on my 21st week post relaxer, I am waiting to hear from my stylist of any open appt.

I will be washing with Hair One Olive Oil; Aphogee 2 minute, Deep condition with Silk Elements for 2 hours. Then I will be smacking my hair up into some kind of half wig or pony tail :D

So LHCF

What is your hair plans this weekend?

Cowashed my braids with Suave Humectant. Sprayed Braid Spray and Infusium 23 mixture as a leave in. My braids looks nice and shiny in a bun this morning.

I cannot wait until the weekend! I haven't washed my hair for two weeks! :blush:

So, I will take down my cornrows and pre-poo with WGO/EVOO under the steamer.
Wash my hair with Hair One Olive Oil shampoo (LOVE this stuff!)
DC with Joico K-Pak Reconstructor
Moisturize with Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator/Biolage Hydratherapie
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave in

I may do attempt a bantu knot out. We'll see ...

Tommorrow:grin::

1)Co-Wash with Hairveda MoistPRO & Nexxus Humectin *almost finished with MoistPRO*
2)Reconstruct with Nexxus Enphuse for 10-15 minutes under plastic cap
3)DC under Steamer w/either Afroveda Ashlii Amla or SSI Green Tea & Grapefruit
4)Rinse and apply Goldwell Treatment for Overly Porous Hair 5 minutes
5)Apply Skala Ceramides G3 replaced Matrix Biolage Ceramides w/Skala Ceramides
6)PC for final rinse and to seal everything in
7)Apply AE Leave-In w/ a little Argan Oil
8) Dry under Dryer
*Wigging-It*

Spritz hair with warm water, add ORS pack and Lustrasilk Olive Oil Cholesterol, cover with plastic cap for an hour. Co-wash with Skala Shea Butter Cond. Add Proclaim Wrapping Foam and a lil Silk Infusion, then rollerset. I'm sooo in love with rollersetting these days.

-Taking down natural braids
-Saturate hair in coconut oil
-"DC" with Aubrey Organics
-Moisturize and baggie with Scurl No Drip

On Friday, I plan to co-wash, followed by a rollerset on 2" rollers and wrap, in order to straighten my hair. My ends are so uneven, so part of me wants to trim about 2" off. But, the other part wants to wait, because those strands (which represent about half my hemline) are touching WL and just maybe the rest of my hair will catchup...in 6 months. :perplexed

I'm going to attempt to continue my stretch instead of relaxing prematurely. Just gonna take it one week at a time to see if I can make it to 20 weeks. Here's my hair plans:

- Cassia powder treatment
- Shampoo out with Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo
- Steam for an hr with Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner mixed with avocado oil, kukui nut oil, JBCO and silk amino acids
-Flatiron for Father's Day using the following leave-ins: Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer, Matrix Biolage Daily Leave-in Tonic, HE LTR leave-in and Nioxin Bliss Thermal Protector/Reconditioner

CON green shampoo
Joico Reconstructor
Joico Intense Hydrator
Liquid Mayo Leave-In or Nexxus Humectress as a leave-in (haven't decided yet lol)
Mario Russo syling cream
Proclaim Setting Lotion

On Friday, I plan to co-wash, followed by a rollerset on 2" rollers and wrap, in order to straighten my hair. My ends are so uneven, so part of me wants to trim about 2" off. But, the other part wants to wait, because those strands (which represent about half my hemline) are touching WL and just maybe the rest of my hair will catchup...in 6 months. :perplexed

I want to know your reggie:grin:.

i will be relaxing with phytospecific relaxer for the first time on the 19th after transitioning for 8.5 months

today i texlaxed, and did an aphogee treatmen all in one day. them im going to flat iron and roll up with jumbo flexirods, yay! *under hot bonnet at the moment*

today i texlaxed, and did an aphogee treatmen all in one day. them im going to flat iron and roll up with jumbo flexirods, yay! *under hot bonnet at the moment*

Will you be posting pics?
I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants to see your hair's progress on this board :laugh:

:hiya: I'm transitioning to natural and will be 46 weeks post. I recently cut my hair from MBL to full APL. :look:

Moisture Regimen: :gorgeous:
  1. Detangle with conditioner and oil and put in 6 braids w/ barretts on end
  2. Shampoo using shower comb to scrub scalp
  3. DC in braids with with Silicon Mix for 20 mins
  4. Remove braids
  5. Add Silicon Mix leave-in mixed with EVOO section by section
  6. Airdry into a braided ponytail with a part in the middle using scarf method

DC with Skala Choco and Aphoogee Green Tea Over night
Co-washing with Skala Ceramides
Leave in with PM Conditioner
Seal with EVOO
wet bunning, wet bunning, wet bunning...

i just going to co wash and wash and go everyday. sunday i will do an oil treatment with coconut oil, grapeseed oil and evoo before i shampoo and then deep condition. i might do a twist out with some new products i have on sunday and try to refresh it for 2 days and then go back to co washing.

Co-wash w/Scala Ceramides
DC & Steam w/Alter Ego Garlic
Do a tea rinse
Apply Infusion 21 & Shea butter to hair
Apply BT to scalp and twist/twist/twist....................:D

I will be wearing my hair out after a strawler set all this weekend. I have been using the Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue to set my curls for the strawler sets and for the flat two strand twists but this time I think I will try out the Kinky Curly Curling Custard or the Jane Carter Condition and Shine. I am putting in HydraTherma Naturals Hair Growth Oil for moisture every day but is that enough? My hair still looks so dry at the end of the day but putting in something of a watery mixture makes me think my style will suffer. :perplexed idk

Saturday,co wash & deep conditioning with Aussie Moist conditioner and Pantene Relaxed & Natural deep conditioning Mask.

Just finished installing another set of braids for the summer yesterday...just applied bee mine growth serum to scalp and edges...pretty much it

A henna treatment of Jamilla Henna, Lemon Juice, Black Tea,Alma Powder, Indigo Powder, Alma Oil, Vatika Oil and Conditioner, then DC with Skala AV, SB, QH Cholesterol, and Olive Oil

Last edited:
Sunday is wash day (again):

1. Detangle gently & thoroughly first, then poo- ing 1x with CON
2. ApHogee 2 min reconstructor (for 2 mins)
3. Humecto + coconut oil w/ heat for 30 min
4. Final rinse w/ porosity control, detangle in shower----> dry w/ a t-shirt (this really leaves my hair much more smoother than a towel)
5. Add leave ins to damp hair (HS 14 n 1, WGO on NG, seal ends w/ HE LTR and castor oil)
6. Finish airdrying using scarf method

1)Wash w loreal ever pure
2)Condition w aveeno moisturize and condition
3)Deep condition NTM deep recovery mask
4) Apply leave ins and air dry!

I don't know if I wanna do anything. It's too humid to be messin' with my hair. Buuuutttt, here's the "plan":

1. Hot oil treatment with EVOO using my Gold N Hot heat cap. Probably try it for about an hour.

2. Wash and condition with Suave Shampoo and Conditioner. I'm gonna have to thoroughly scrub my scalp because I tried to Jheri Juice again, and I had another build-up incident.

3. Twist. I don't know what I'm twisting with. Might try Cantu again.

Im debating if I should wear my hair out tmrw. I've been wearing it in a protective styles for almost 4 months. It looks healthy again.
Sunday will wash with Biotin Shampoo, Condition with Aubrey Organic Protein Conditioner and Leave-in with Giovanni Weightless moisturize condition. Seal my ends with raw shea butter.

Bobbie

Back