November 19th, 20th and 21st -- What Are Your Hair Plans?????

This is my first time posting in one of these threads only because I just found out I needed a reggie for my hair.

Tonight (Friday) I have shea butter and Bee Mine in my hair under a shower cap and a satin bonnet. I will do a cowash tomorrow afternoon and wear a wet bun.

Tomorrow night I am going to prepoo (I haven't decided with what) then I am going to wash, DC on Sunday and put it back into a bun.

Since I am going home for the holidays I think on Wednesday night I am going to leave Sulfur and JBCO in my hair from Wednesday to Sunday. When I go to the clubs I will wear a cute fedora since it will be cold.

This is my first post on this type of thread too..

Tomorrow I will be doing my 4th BKT treatment... roots only application. I love QOD Gold.

I flat ironed last Saturday and did 'light' protein treatment before sooo... Tonight, I am going to prepoo, wash with shampoo, do another protein treatment with Nexxus Emergencee - maybe Keraphix...not sure then moisture DC with something in the stash. then put in crochet braids. I am determined to get this all done tonight. I wanna look human tomorrow, it's my birfday.

Friday= nothing
Saturday= Clarify with Suave, Motions cpr, Deep Conditoion with Alter Ego.
Sunday= nothing

Fri, bun. Sat, wig. Sun, pulled back in a clip since I will be traveling via car for about 7hrs. I will overnight prepoo on Sun and poo on Mon (although this is not asking for Mon plans), which I typically do on Sun but can't due to travel.

Happy birfday IrrationalThoughts!

I didn't do anything friday. Saturday (right now) I plan to wash and do a protein then deep treatment if I have any protein left. I'll straighten and trim in the morning. Sun i'll do two strand twists.

Today i'll co wash with cinnamon and rosemary conditioner.
Apply HE LTR, SE Silken Child Moisturizer and Coconut/Amla oil,put up in pony.

Sunday: DC with Baba de Caracol on dry hair.
Apply Aphoghee leave ins.
Apply Argan oil.
Do a flexi rod set on damp hair. I have been loving flexi sets!

I may go to the salon today or tomorrow. I need my hair washed and it's been about 2 weeks so it's about that time.

Last night, I bummed around the house in a hot oil treatment on my dry hair. This morning, I rinsed it out and applied some ORS hair mayo. I'm sitting under my hooded dryer with saran wrap. When I rinse this out, I'll finish off with a 30-second porosity treatment. Then I'll airdry.

I am doing nothing to my hair until I can find JOICO!! I am on a mission to find the KPak, Intense Hydrator, and Cuticle Sealer. I'd appreciate it if anyone in Brooklyn can point me towards the right direction...I went to Walgreens yesterday night and no luck :(

Back