July 16th, 17th & 18th - What Are Your Hair Plans ????

I will be intensely DC'ing my hair tonight with moisture and airdrying so I can wear my hair wavy/curly tomorrow for the plane. Sunday morning, I will be getting my weave installed:grin:

Im always a little early because my wash days are usually thursdays. yesterday I used the john frieda clear glaze. amazing result. got the salon shine that i could never really achieve at home. heres what i did
1. used the glaze on dry hair let it work for 30 mins.
2. poo'd with nexxus
3. Did a protein treatment with nexxus emergencee. then poo'd again.
4. DC with Bee Mine. This time I added oils to it. Castor, EVCO, Jojoba, Grapeseed. Lets just say I will always add oils to my conditioner. My hair felt unbelievably silky.
5.Rollerset and dry.
This weekend I will be doing nothing special to my hair.

Tonight, I have a ton of homework, so I plan to just seal and moisturize/baggy. I really would like to cowash tonight...

I have to work long hours this weekend. So my hair won't get that extra TLC it normally gets on the weekend. But I will make up for it on my off day, Monday.

I will be rocking a very moisturized donut bun all weekend as I am today.

pre poo (does anyone do that anymore?) [with yogurt & vatika oil & AO Island stuff)
rinse poo [with Hair One - I have a sample pack might as well try it]
layer on condish [prob use Suave Aloe & ??? (you know the new one)]
rinse and DC [use the banana brulee SheScentIt mixed with a little oil)
apply leave-in [ using Kimmay's formula but tweaked with HS 14n1 & Miss Jessie's Buttercream]
then....... either try a rollerset with the twistie noodles or flat twist and try to bun that up

Last edited:
Friday- Deep condition under the dryer with Elucence or YTC Deep Con Mask

Saturday & Sunday- Cowash into a puff or twistout

Retouch my graying edges with perm color to last longer. My stylist stated, my hair grows fast. Last year bc and now relaxed at NL and growing. She also said my hair is shiny and healthy with features my highlights. I didn't bother to tell her between, Biotin, DC, steamer and protein this is reason for beautiful hair. Thanks again, LHCF.

India
:bdance:

I'm seriously thinking of taking out these cornrows. Whether or not, I'll still deep condition and conditioner wash.

I don't think that I can go another 2 weeks with these sad, pathetic cornrows. :ohwell:

I had to clarifying today. Probably do something a long the lines of using a porosity fixing conditioner, because its been a very long time since I used Nexxus ensure.

I will be Doing a Reconstructor & conditioning wash/deep conditioning with Wen Fig & Joico Moisture Recovery.

I put S-curl on my hair and on my edges last night and just now so I plan to wash either today or tomorrow with CON Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo to use it up then deep condition. After blow-drying my hair I plan to take some pictures of my current length to post in the WL 2011 thread. :D

tomorrow Cowashing with Garnier add some LTR some juice... and throwing it back in a puff... Sunday.. I'll be in a water park all day..so when I get back..iono haven't figured out the best regimen for that..lol.. I know my hair will be thoroghly conditioned when I get there .. just the aftermath

Since I washed a couple of days ago, I will be Wash and Go'ing this weekend- trying to keep my hands out of it!

I can't stand my edges, so I'm just going to relax them, keepin the rest natural-don't stone me.:look:

SO after I do that I will wash my hair with my amla,shikakai powder.

Deep condition with silicon mix

Apply coconut oil and ORS Olive oil cream

air dry, and then pin it up in pin curls to wear under my Lace Front wig.

Last edited:
clarified w/ ors creamy aloe shampoo, then I used curls creamy cleanser (i wanted to try it out but this step was not needed) deep conditioned w/ AOGPB for 3 hours w/o heat. I gave myself a heat pass & blowdried my hair. After I braided using brbc & totally twisted for a braidout for tomorrow.

I just did a DC with Nunaat Karite Mask and then braided it with HE None of your Frizziness and sealed with hot 6 oil for a braidout

Took down my short lived PS (braids with extensions) and washed with my Suave Clarifying Shampoo - seriously, I bought that bottle a year or two ago and I'm only halfway thru - then applied some Aussie Moist conditioner for about 30 minutes. Rinsed and did a wash`n`go.

Planned to press my natural hair after deep conditioning with ORS replenishing pak, let it dry in a stretched state, and protect my hair with Fantasia IC straightening serum. Unfortunately, my A/C went out last night and pressing my hair in this heat would be an exercise in futility. :drunk:

Yesterday I co-washed w/Skala Aloe Vera & airdried with the AV leave-in & some S-Curl. Today I co-washed with the Nutrine Garlic Cond & now I have the Alter Ego Garlic on my hair. It's been on for a few hours & my scalp is a little itchy. Guess I'll have to rinse before bed.

I washed my hair today with CLarifying shampoo after getting into the pool then shampoo'd and conditioned with Hair oNe olive oil for 20 minutes, then rinsed it out and applied a little extra hair one for leave in. :)

I didn't do anything that I planed to do this weekend. Slapped on some HE LTR leave in and avocado oil and that was it

Back