March 18th, 19th, & 20th- What Are Your Hair Plans???

I'm doing a semi permanent color. These grays are KILLING ME! But my hair and color don't usually like each other, but I can't take it anymore! Wish me luck!
YESS!!! Success! I used the ion color brilliance demi permanent hair color from Sally's IT WORKED SO BEAUTIFULLY!
Nice dark brown shade and my hair isn't crispy. I LOVE IT!
:reddancer:
I'm gonna baby it like a newborn...but I love it so much....
It covered the gray's so amazingly!

i just conditioner washed with v05 passionfruit smoothie, sprayed on some aphogee pro-v leave in, moisturized with keracare buttercream (first time using it), sealed with castor oil, currently airdrying in a single braid. go me :)

Did a hot oil treatment, wash, deep condition, blowdry and gave my self a trim.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I decided to do my own hair this weekend. I have been spending like $60+ on my hair and it only last for 2 days. I will just do it myself and save my money.

I bought karishma henna and want to use it for the first time. But my steamer is dead and the new one won't be here until Tuesday. :sad: My hair doesn't handle a henna treatment well without a good conditioning treatment using the steamer so I think I'll have to wait.

Instead I think I'm just going to condition with a shower cap and wet bun for the next couple of days. When the steamer arrives, maybe I'll henna and steam on Tuesday night. If I had any patience at all, I would just wait until next weekend.

Today I Deep conditioned with Wen Sweet almond mint & Joico Moisture Recovery Balm for about 2 hrs .

I'm doing a semi permanent color. These grays are KILLING ME! But my hair and color don't usually like each other, but I can't take it anymore! Wish me luck!

Same here girl! I am sick of my grey ng. I'm doing a demi color with pm shines. I'm 5 months post so now I will definitely stretch another 4 wks to reach 6 months. This is going to be interesting.

Saw your update. I'm glad it turned out good for you.

Last edited:
Tonight I'm slathering my hair with oils for my Silicone Mix poo and DC in the am. I'll also be doing an Aphoghee 2 minute, but more like 10 minutes for me. Flexi rod set will be my style of choice.

Sent from my Zio

Relaxed yesterday at 14 weeks post. I plan to do a protein dc tomorrow and trim. I might rollerset if I have time.

ETA: I also need to do a length check tomorrow so I can do a thread celebrating my 2 years on LHCF!

Last edited:
Did a mid strength protein w/ aveda damage remedy restructuring conditioner, then a moisture dc with la fluerzty conditioning hair treatment,and Miriam quevedo argan oil dc.

I am trying to rock a decent twist out for the first time,so I added aveda be curly,Oyin hair dew,and sealed with a small amount of argan oil,and for the ends,Darcy botanicals coconut & cupuacu natural hair butter pomade. For the front of my hair,I also sealed with silk amino acids for curl since it gets this weird poofy,straight texture with too much moisture. Trying to let my twists airdry now... hope I have the patience to let them dry thoroughly.

I am currently rollersetting, flat-ironing and trimming my hair. Sitting under the dryer as I type :)

Friday-all I did was moisturize and seal with JBCO hair pomade
Saturday-Joick K-Pak reconstructor, DC with silicon mix
Sunday-moisturize and seal

My hair is still is still in braids for the second week. Will keep doing this till its time to take them out, which should be around 5 weeks.

I did the spring equinox hair clip thing. I jumped the gun and did it yesterday (19th) as opposed to today so hopefully that doesn't matter so much. :)

I took my weave out on Thursday. I been rocking twist out since then.

I'm giving my hair a week break before stuffing it back into a weave.

absolutely nothing. about 5 or 6 weeks ago i flat ironed to give a good trim, and to rock it straight for about a week. after i washed it, i realized that the straightening really stole some texture from my hair. it wouldn't kink back up like normal nor were my twists as thick and springy as i had gotten used to. i don't think i over heated my hair, but who knows, i thought i had some heat damage. so for the last 4 or 5 weeks i have really been paying extra close attention to my hair. numerous search and destroy events, washing and DCing every week, protein every week, no heat, castor oil on scalp, nightly massages, you name it. i'm noticing it's coming back the way i remember it.

this weekend, i'm not even going to wash it. i'm don't want to manipulate it more than the twists and twistouts i've been rocking since last weekend. just leaving it alone minus moisturizing and sealing.

heat is bad. lesson learned.

Back