JULY 31st Check-in--APL 08 Challengers..post ur pics here!!

kweenameena

Hey Ladies!! It's that time again! This is our 2nd Check-In for the APL by the End of 2008 Challenge.

Please post your progress pics here. Even if you don't think you've had much progress....please post your current length here. You'll want to be able to look back on these pics later and you'll get the encouragement you need to reach your goal!

I can't wait to see all of the updates!!!

Here's my check-in

OMG There was just an earthquake...did anyone else in LA feel it?:blush:

Attachments

• LC july.JPG
    LC july.JPG
    2 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
Yes! Luckily it was less than a half-minute. Whew! Almost knocked my coffee over onto my laptop :spinning:.

wow thats crazy! I currently have a sew-in that i'll probably take down this weekend so i'll post pics then. I cant wait to see everyone else.

Ok here is mine, it's not recent but it was taken this month (July 12th). This will have to do - i hope.

I really hope i can make APL by the end of the year i've just started to do scalp massages with peppermint eo.

PICT0009-2.jpg

My picture is in my Avatar. I had just relaxed June 28/July 1. My next length check is at the end of September.

APLjuly08.JPGAPL2july08.JPGAPL3july08.JPG

This is the best I can do, I plan to flat-iron in September, hopefully I will be able to get better pics then. But I do think I'm just about an inch away, maybe two at the most.

my flat iron is scheduled for around the next time i update my fotki, which is every month on the 13th...guess it will have to wait till then for a length shot in its full glory. here is a teaser :look:

2008728016-vi.jpg

i got a ways to go...thank goodness for mt.

My pic is in my signature, of the front of my hair, I will take pics of the back later on today...

Here is my check in pic. I still need my front to grow a few more inches and even up and a few more in the back. But it's growing, so I can't complain. Now its sewn up in a weave. That what I was getting ready to do in the pic.

I can't post pics cause I'm on a cell phone :ohwell:

But my hair's still the same length as in my siggy. Maybe a few cm longer..... My hair grows really slow :perplexed

Here are my photos, it looks like im apl, or almost there, we will see what it looks like at the end of the month, if I get 1/2 or 1 inch of growth. I took these pics today

Attachments

• SDC10515-vi.jpg
    SDC10515-vi.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 4
  • SDC10516-vi.jpg
    SDC10516-vi.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 5
I see some nice progress in this thread :grin:. I plan to post my update pic on Wednesday (sorry for it being late).

Ok ladies, here's my update. I went to my hairstylist and I'm pleased with the result. Please excuse my sloppy clothing and the crappy pic, DH is at work so I had to do it myself :lachen:
As you can see, I still have some bottom layers that are shorter...I can't wait to grow out all my layers and my tapered sides. My left side used to be so uneven with the right, but now I think that's coming along nicely.

Aug7.jpg

Here's a front shot. Please excuse the sweat, it's hot out here in Cali :ohwell:
I also have a little bit of breakage, so I need to be careful (I need to stop playing around and consistently moisturize twice daily like I used to!!!).

August7.jpg

Okay so I finally took out my sew-in and here's my update pic. Its not the best because I was tired and ive been getting progressively worse with my self-pics anywhoo

Attachments

• 083.JPG
    083.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 5
Back