July 27,28,29...What are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans????

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovelies of the LHCF!:grin: So, it's almost Friday and the Weekend is upon us.

What will you be doing this weekend to: Nuture & Nourish Your Hair?

Me:
Right now I am doing an overnighter in Karen's Body Beautiful Secret Weapon Rx.

Will cowash in the a.m. with Curls Coconut Sublime or Co-Cleanse with Hydroquench Systems Coconut & Lime Cleansing Conditioner

Will do a Mega-Tek Rx under my Wig w/2 Plastic Caps *while at work*

Come home & Steam with Marie Dean

Do a Black Tea Rinse & Leave it in and apply Leave-In

Dry under Dryer

And YOU??????????????????????

I'm such a cornball but I wait for this thread every week!!!!

Friday: probably do a damp retwist to refresh my WnG. I might end up doing a bun though. I'm going to a Baseball game and I have pretty decent seats, so that means little to no shade.

Saturday: I'm going to a pool party, but I don't have a swimsuit ::sad face:: If I don't find one I have a feeling my homeboys will push me in the pool anyways, so I'm going to wet my hair and slather it with some condish anyway, just for precautions. (I know those fools all too well) After that I'm doing a full wash with a protein DC (I'm trying Aphogee 2 minute for the second time to see if the result are consistent and favorable). Styling with a TnC, half my head being styled with flaxseed gel and the other half with fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera gel.

Sunday: I'm contemplating leaving the twists in and wearing them up so I can get can extra day with my ends being protected. So I might do that. If not I'll take the twists out and seal my ends again.

Well I already started, This week end I treated myself to some of my favorites
Overnight Carrot Tumeric Mask
Washed with Holy grail l'occitaine dandruff shampoo :yep:
Deep with MD coconut and lime mask under the dryer for 20 minutes (I have been waiting to try this)
Moisturize with Claudie's Mango :lick: for twenty
Doing a hot with mustard, rice and rose hip oil
Overnight onion mask, may mix in a carrot mask if I go to the store

Probably throw my favorite chapperal tea on with some raspberry. Might even drop by Chase bank, and get a cup of coffee for my hair :drunk:

Friday I am going to try a new reconstructor, thinking Claudie's, followed by Mozeke moisture, Carrot mask trim, and twist

Steam with MD Sweet Milk for the first time and use SD Vanilla Silk as a leave-in. :reddancer:

Friday: Pre-treatment with coconut oil.

Saturday: Wash with Giovanni 2chic shampoo (I don't like this stuff :ohwell:), deep condition with Organix Macadamia Oil Intensive Mask under my Pibbs hooded dryer, moisturize with Qhemet Biologics BRBC, detangle and cornrow it up for the week.

Sunday: nadda

Friday: MT Mix overnight DC...slacked last week due to texturizing
Saturday: Got a BBQ, and I'll be rockin a WnG
Sunday: Nada

I'm going to wash my hair in a few hours so I can DC overnight. Then tomorrow I'll rinse, de-tangle and blowdry before going to my braider's house. Hoping everything goes right.:yep:

nothing much ... just gonna do the usual liquid gold on scalp

will baggy overnight with SD mocha silk

Oil scalp....spritz hair with a marshmallow/burdock root tea. Seal updo with coconut oil infused with cinnamon. Wait anxiously till next weekend so I can finally DO something to it.

Going away to 'enjoy' the country life:perplexed: I have AORM, AOHSR, beauty without cruelty leave in and gleau...I hope that will suffice:ohwell: Hoping to at least get a couple cowashes in.

I have (fun) plans tonight through Sunday evening, so I don't know exactly when I'm going to do my hair, but I'm going to:

deep condition on dry hair
wash
conditioner
moisturize
put in a cute protective style
air dry

:)

Clarify with Aubrey Organics Green Tea
DC with Giovanni 50:50/EVOO
Apply Giovanni Direct Leave-in/EVOO
Airdry into a bun
Cowash midweek and rebun

Co-washing tonight with Trader Joe's Tingle Treat, keratin treatment tomorrow with Doo Gro Mega Thick Reconstructor, moisture DC on Sunday with Giovanni Nutrafix/Nature's Gate Aloe Condish and wet/damp bunning by alternating Nature's Gate Aloe Condish/Giovanni Nutrafix, Ecostyler Olive Oil Gel to slick back the front and sealing with grease on my ends and on the elastic through the week...I'm trying to keep my hair strong, soft, and moisturized!

APL, I'm comin' for ya!...

Doing another deep maka/brahmi treament on damp hair
Washing and conditioning with moja conditioner/poo
Moisturizing with Shea butter and castor oil
Wearing another braidout ponytail/bun for the week if not just braids

Im about to wash and deep condition. When I get home fron work tonight I am going to flat twist my hair...im hoping hoping to have a cute twistout for a bbq I'm going to tomorrow.

Doing another deep maka/brahmi treament on damp hair
Washing and conditioning with moja conditioner/poo
Moisturizing with Shea butter and castor oil
Wearing another braidout ponytail/bun for the week if not just braids

michaela your hair is gorgeous! i had to pause and stare at your siggie for a good minute. do you have a youtube channel? blog? twitter account? home address? :lol: i'm kidding.

i'm curious to know your reggie and hair story though. looks like you definitely know what you're doing

Prepooed with WGO/JBCO on scalp last night.
Washed with CON Green this morning
Protein Treatment with Nexxus Emergencee for 20 mins under heating cap
Dcing with Aussie 3 Min, ApHogee 2 Min, and WGO for 45 mins under heating cap
Apply my leave-in and let it air dry and then braid it back up til nxt week.

28-29, I will be M&S daily!

michaela your hair is gorgeous! i had to pause and stare at your siggie for a good minute. do you have a youtube channel? blog? twitter account? home address? :lol: i'm kidding.

i'm curious to know your reggie and hair story though. looks like you definitely know what you're doing

alive
Your joking about the home address. Heck I will take it, she stay in my city she can be my new hair friend LOL :grin:. I can def use some tips from michaela :yep:

I put in mini twists last weekend so my plans are NOTHING! First time installing these (using my own hair) and I must say, I have fallen in love.

Probably just recoil a few of the twists in the front with water+aloe vera juice spray, and then M&S the ends with Shea Radiance Nourishing Hair Repair Cream and Qhemet Biologics Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter.

Prepping for my Split Ender which will be here tomorrow or Monday.

Pre-pooed overnight with Shea Moisture masque and Aussie 3 Minute Miracle on dry hair. Detangled and sectioned hair.
Washed with Giovanni Tea Tree Shampoo.
Conditioned with Giovanni 50:50, Mega-Tek, and EVOO.
Currently sitting under dryer with roller set using diluted Lottabody, KT leave in and spritz.

Soon as I trim these ends, going back to my beloved braid & curl.

Prepooing over night with EVCO, JBCO, honey and B&B Creme de Coco. I hope this goes ok since its,my first time using the creme de coco. Tomorrow ill wash with Hair One then dc with heat using BWC Moisture plus conditioner. Silk Elements leave in and Kemi oyl to seal:)

I need to do everything. I haven't combed or done anything since I took my braids out a week ago. So, pre-poo (finally going to try Alter ego), clarify and chelate, Aphogee 2 min, Tea rinse, DC and braid it back up

Back