July 2010....What Did YOU Buy This Week??? (Hair Care Edition)

The hubby ordered me a Length CHeck T'shirt Tank Top :) from Hairlista in pink and white :D

I bought some clear gel eco styler hope I like this better than the black one I had, it use to leave black residue on my hair line :(
I also picked up 2 mesh wig caps :)

Otherwise I am good, I picked up something and put them back down, Rationalizing that I don't need it. :D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's a Straight Up Addiction.:nono: I was so angry when the P.O. didn't leave my package....:blush: Calling the Post Office like a crazy woman:spinning:

Yep. It's a real problem.:lachen:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's a Straight Up Addiction.:nono: I was so angry when the P.O. didn't leave my package....:blush: Calling the Post Office like a crazy woman:spinning:

Yep. It's a real problem.:lachen:

Idare you talked me into getting the steamer and I love it.

Now we need to work on use one buy one!

I did buy from the exchange yesterday 3 wigs :D the deal was awesome and was not to pass up so I am excited. This is all for my faux hair for the year. Idare I am definitely wearing my hair up 4 weeks and out 2 weeks intervals starting August 6th, :) I am excited!

Hawaiian Silky "dry look" moisturizing spray (returning because it is not heavy enough for my NG

Talijah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier (MY underprocessed NG thank me)
small banana clips

From http://www.theherbarie.com/ excellent prices and service
SAA
Hydrolyzed Oats and Wheat protein
Panthenol

May be purchasing by weeks end:
  • Creme of Nature Argan Oil Foam wrap lotion (got it because the price came down by $1)
  • Lustrasilk Olive Oil Condtioner (got it)
  • Alterna Hemp repair enzyme therapy conditioner (the ingredients look really good, BUT since I am 99% cone free (heat protectant when flatironing) and there is one at the bottom of the list I may not purchase it. I need all the help I can get by week 8 especially on the back of my head (decisions, decisions). (cancel that, I refuse to pay this much for a quick conditioner)
Paul Mitchell Moisure Conditioner
Motions Weightless detangling conditioner (got it)
Deity America Deep Penetrating conditioner

Will purchase by weeks end when it arrives in store @ http://www.ecodermis.com/:
Jessicurl Too shea
Jessicurl Aloe Daily Conditioner (Liter size)

Trying to find 100% white camellia oil (not Aubreys the container is too small). OMG I just found it and 4 oz is $50.00. Maybe when I am rich

Last edited:
I bought:

Aubrey Organics White Camellia Conditioner
Giovanni Vitapro Fusion Leave-In
Beauty Without Cruelty Leave In

I will be trying the Giovanni and BWC leave-in conditioners for the first time.

Idare you talked me into getting the steamer and I love it.

Girl, I love that thang!:grin: It was the best investment I've made since I started my HHJ!

When I thought it was broken, I was already with the CC getting ready to order another one.:look:

It's All That!:yep:

Now, I can truly say: That's one "Staple" I refuse to be without!:lachen:

Girl, I love that thang!:grin: It was the best investment I've made since I started my HHJ!

When I thought it was broken, I was already with the CC getting ready to order another one.:look:

It's All That!:yep:

Now, I can truly say: That's one "Staple" I refuse to be without!:lachen:

U KNOw I thought mine was broken too, but it wasn't giving out any heat, I had to clean it with vinegar and POW it was spewing heat like no tomorrow back to business LOL!

U KNOw I thought mine was broken too, but it wasn't giving out any heat, I had to clean it with vinegar and POW it was spewing heat like no tomorrow back to business LOL!

Yeah....I had a 'crack' in my water reservoir and water was leaking everywhere (due to my carelessness i.e. I dropped it in the kitchen trying to fill it).

I called and they were able to sell me another water bottle (I bought 2).:look:

VO5 condish (2)
Flexirods (have no clue how to use them, but I'll figure it out)
La Bella Lots of Curls gel
Elasta QP Mango Butter
ApHogee Pro-Vitamin Leave In

2 bottles of suave tropical coconut condish
redken real control liter - picked up at beauty brand's $11.98 liter sale
matrix condish liter

I'm still trying the organic no-cone regimen:

AO Green Tea Clarifying shampoo
2 Shikakai shampoo bars
Suave moisture milks
Everday Shea conditioner 44 oz
Yes to carrots and cucumbers conditioners

Last edited:
African Royale Braid Spray from the drug store for my new kinky twists extensions. Haven't used this in years, it still smells the same!

I bought Silk Elements wrap foam, and a pack of Grey Flexi Rods. My goal is to airdry like I ususally do, but put a little foam wrap on the ends of my two ponies and use the flexis to curl the ends.

3 lacefronts
2 HH wigs
2 mesh wig caps
Clear Gel
Knotted Head wrap
2 conditioning caps
Sulphur

Gifted: Split Ender :D

I am still thinking about a few other things to get :D

Last edited:
Back