July 2010....What Did YOU Buy This Week??? (Hair Care Edition)

Bee Mine full sizes:

Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer
Bee Lovely Moisturizing Daily Conditioner
Deja's Hair Milk
Bee Sensitive Oil Free Hair Serum

1 sample size Mango Serum.

yes to carrots conditioner...but only b/c it was on sale (i'm on a no buying challenge).

This woman at my church has a product line called Beauty Food. i purchased one of her hair products.

Girl....You Know I Clicked on that Link!:sekret:

What did you buy???:look:

I got the hair cream. I only used it once bout the consistency reminds me of afroveda's shea amla. It has a smoky earthy smell but it is odorless once on the hair. I need another week to render a final verdict.

1/2 Gallon BPT Wheat germ rinse Rinse (the ingredients are the same as the conditioner without some of the preservatives and they are not in the same order) They look and smel exactly the same. They do this to increase profits off the same product

5 lb Lustrsalk Shea Butter Cholesterol Plus

Flatiron from the exchange board

I am done for the month of July Darnit!!!!

Aphogee Green Tea Reconstructor (I need more protein to balance out my moisture)

2 packs of 100 % human hair Indian baby soft wave hair (I'm getting my first sew in for the start of the school year)

Porosity Control Shampoo & Condish
6 pk Kanekelon Hair

*need to stock up on my hair stuff while I am in braids so when I take them out I will be good to go.

I kept it simple this week. I bought 2 spray bottles for my shampoo/water and conditioner/water mixes. Gotta keep the hair clean and happy while in this install :yep:

I only got:

Care Free Curl--Gold

But,I do have a list with about 9 things on it that I would like to buy. But that's another thread. This one only said what did I buy.

TJ Maxx
1 big bottle of Giovanni Smooth As Silk Shampoo and a big bottle of the SAS Conditioner.

garnier flexible hold anti humidity hair spray-this junk is the ish! my hair is not hard nor dried out! and i sprayed a good amount on my hair.

*sigh* too much but I got the receipt for it this time. If it doesn't work I'll return in it even if its used (thanks to CVS policy)

AG Fast food Leave in conditioner (not from CVS)
Hawaiian silky 14n1
Two Bed head conditioners

I bought:

• Jamaican Black Castor Oil :grin:
  • Microwave Heat Cap:yep:
  • Mizani Butter Blend Relaxer :lick:
  • ....and some Remi weave hair, hair needle & hair thread (going to hide my hair for the next 2 months)

almost forgot: Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship Hair Cream

Back