July 2010....What Did YOU Buy This Week??? (Hair Care Edition)

I bought some Morning Glory's Gro-Protect Solution for my edges to protect them from any lace wig adhesive that I use and to help them grow, so I've heard :scratchch. Also bought 2 suave naturals coconut conditioner, ouchless hair ties, small black headbands, IC fantasia wig cleanser and conditioner :nono:. I still need to spend $6 at Sally's until I can qualify for my 15% discount next month, so I'll be back.

Nexxus humectress hydrating treatment deep conditioner, aussie moist 3 minute miracle, sweet almond oil, and grapeseed oil.

Black Tea (for rinses)
Garlic oil (for pre-pooing and DCs)
Bananas baby food (3 jars) (for DCs)
V05 Clarifying poo and con
2 liters of Olive Oil
(for hair/cooking)

Trade Secret is having a sale. I bought the liter size of Joico K-pak for $15. I also bought some Skinny Serum for $14. I was in heaven.

i can't remember if i've commented in here already but...

yes to carrots conditioner....i'm not sure on it so far. i've tried it with washed hair and to use as just a cowash, and i'm not too impressed...and the baby powder smell is a bit strong...

suave naturals coconut conditioner

suave professionals almond and shea butter conditioner

Chi Silk Infusion, for the first time! :) So many raves about this product, can't wait to see how it workks in my hair. I plan on taking down my crochets tomorrow. I'll be using this product to do my ponytail rollerset.

I partially purchased the MoroccanOil Dry No More Professional Scalp Treatment (had a $25 gift certificate), and Pimento Hair Oil from Sam's 24/7.

I got my order from qhemet biologics which another 8oz olive & honey hydrating balm and the sample of honeybush tea soft gel (I'm mad that I didn't buy the 8oz b/c I really like it.) I also brought 4 banana clips (2 broke since my natural is thick). Its been a good week since I didn't buy to much hair products. I forgot that I brought taliah waagid protective mist bodifier.

I bought some oils for my hair and among them are:

One 16oz bottle of Jojoba Oil
One 16oz bottle of Almond Oil
One 16oz bottle of Grape Seed Oil
One 2oz bottle of Derma E Vitamin E Oil (14,000 IU)
One 1oz bottle of Tea Tree Essential Oil
One .5oz bottle of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
One 1oz bottle of Cypress Essential Oil

All these oils re for my scalp and the carrier oils are for my mixtures and sealing my ends.

I think I may have already posted this but just in case I didn't, I also bought a 120 count bottle of GNC Ultra Nourish-Hair Vitamins, and a bottle of Kelp Vitamins for iodine which helps with hair health.

I have started a new weight-loss/intense exercise regimen to go along with my hair growth efforts.

A few supplements that will help me with both these efforts are a product called -

Enzymatic Therapy Metabolic Advantage Thyroid Formula,
TwinLab BCAA Fuel and
TwinLab Amino Fuel 2000mg

I just bought all the above supplements from www.vitacost.com. As usual, the prices were awesome.

I am taking care of my hair, skin, nails and total body from the inside out now:yep:. I bought the Insanity DVD set and will be slowly trying those out the first week in August. I can't wait for results by the end of this year:look:.

Back