July 2010....What Did YOU Buy This Week??? (Hair Care Edition)

I bought the sweet almond mint Wen home delivery set. I am in love. I used the fig when I was relaxed before but the sweet almond mint made me call Chaz's name in the shower when the comb slid through my hair like a hot knife through butter. DH was like who in the h@ll is Chaz?:lachen:

The kit included:
cleansing conditioner
remoist treatment
texture balm
styling cream
seamless comb

Nizoral Dandruff Shampoo- I don't have dandruff but I hope it will help w/ the itchy scalp in my crown where my hair seems to break off.
S curl Texturizer (lye based) to try and do my moms hair, if she'll let me. And maybe get her a curly half wig for the back.

Garnier Fructis leave in conditioning cream
Suave Professionals Damage Care Conditioner
Suave Professionals Humectant Conditioner
Herbal Essence LTR

I bought the sweet almond mint Wen home delivery set. I am in love. I used the fig when I was relaxed before but the sweet almond mint made me call Chaz's name in the shower when the comb slid through my hair like a hot knife through butter. DH was like who in the h@ll is Chaz?:lachen:

The kit included:
cleansing conditioner
remoist treatment
texture balm
styling cream
seamless comb

:lachen: This is the funniest post I read all day!

The kit included:
cleansing conditioner
remoist treatment
texture balm
styling cream
seamless comb

You"ll love the Remoist!:grin:

I will NOT order Wen....repeat. Not gonna hap'n. Nope!

okay.

Ordered Megatek
Indian henna
Moroccan henna
Katam (now I need to search for recipes)
henna kit (want to start coloring my nails with henna - its so pretty)

I resisted ordering Argan oil....I thought of all the oils I have in stock.
Yea me!!!

I will NOT order Wen....repeat. Not gonna hap'n. Nope!

okay.

Ordered Megatek
Indian henna
Moroccan henna
Katam (now I need to search for recipes)
henna kit (want to start coloring my nails with henna - its so pretty)

I resisted ordering Argan oil....I thought of all the oils I have in stock.
Yea me!!!

Not trying to push you into anything but the Wen and Argan Oil can solve any and all problems a girl might have.

For the first time since joining.....NOTHING!

That's quite an accomplishment for me - buying hairstuff is my hobby.

Buuuuuut, after looking at what everyone else has bought, I'm now reminded of things I need. Soooo, I will be buying just a few things next week, smh.

well well it seems like every week i buy something new ...
This week i bought ..(sigh)
-1000ml Paul Mitchell Super Strong conditioner
-1000ml Paul Mitchell Skinny Conditioner
-200ml " SUper Strong Treatment
-500 ml " Super Charged Moisturizer
-500 ml " The Detangler
-500 ml " Awapui shampoo +500 ml Moisturizing spray
-500 ml " Color Care Conditioner
-Joico Liquid Reconstructor Spray leave in .
For cowashing

-Herbal Essence Hello Hydration and Lenghts
I know i m bad bad bad

I've bought so much these past few weeks but never posted them but this week I bought Roux Porosity Control and MNT Detangler. I will likely go back and buy Chi Silk Infusion after I figure out how ppl are using it.

Roux Porosity Control Conditioner
100% Pure Honey Coconut Milk conditioner
Josie Maran Argan Oil
Conditioning Caps

This month, I've lost it!!

Yesterday I ordered some Shescentit:

-New Okra Reconstructor
-(Another) bottle of Coco Cream Leave-in
-Avocado Condish
-Jojoba Hair Milk
-2 (more) bottles of Super Soft Honey Conditioning Rinse
RATIONALE: Free Shipping with a $50 purchase!!

Last week I received my Qhemet:
-2 Large Jars of Burdock Root Butter Cream (Best butter EVER!!)
-2 Bottles of Karkady Mist (LOVE THIS STUFF)
-1 Large Jar of Honeybush Tea Gel (haven't tried yet)
-1 Sample Size of the Detangling Ghee (haven't tried yet)

The day before that, I received my Bee Mine:
-Large bottle of Growth Serum in Strawberry Kiwi (using daily, not bad so far)
-Bee Hold Curly Butter in Island Mango (Great hold, not very moisturizing for my hair)

Oh yeah and at the beginning of the month I ordered a large jar of Oyin Shine and Define (I can NEVER run out of this) and a jar of their Burt Sugar Pomade (first time).

Sooo.... I've decided I'm not buying ANYTHING in August!!! Because really, I don't need anything!! Annnnnnnnnnnd.... if I can make it through August, I'm going to try for Sept, then for October. It is my goal to not buy anything else until Black Friday. I'm taking it one month at a time... but this is my goal!!

Pray LHCF. Just pray! Lol!!

Aphogee Pro-Vitamin Leave In
APhogee 2 min Recon(Single Packet)
Lustra Silk Olive Oil Cholesterol
Spray bottle
and went to the Vitamin Shoppe looking for Peppermint Oil and they never have ish :(

Roux Porosity Control Conditioner
100% Pure Honey Coconut Milk conditioner
Josie Maran Argan Oil
Conditioning Caps

That Honey coconut milk conditioner sounds so good.

And about Wen (sigh) It is on my list for next summer. I have a long list of product to go through before I pluck down. (that felt good to say, now whether or not I last that long is another story. LOL)

The kit included:
cleansing conditioner
remoist treatment
texture balm
styling cream
seamless comb

^^ LOL

Are you a writer?

I keep buying those Shea Moisture products that appeal to me every time I hit Target. I can't say no to the price point and quality.

Earlier this week I bought the Curl Enhancing Smoothie. I have used it so far mixed with my regular leave in after a wash, and as a styling product for a braidout. It's love. Love love love. The sheen on my hair is incredible, and the moisture is out of control. You know when your hair is super moist...you put your hand in and it's cool to the touch? Yep. All day long.

I just placed an order for 2 more boxes of Phyto Specific Cap Energy Supplemtents on ebay. I just got notification that my GNC ultra Nourish Vitamins are here and will be picking those up on Monday or Tuesday. Oh nad my Shaun T's Insanity DVD set is also here. I am getting excited.

Back