January 2015..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Kinky curly has more stiff crunchy hold than Eco styler. Although my hair doesn't like the olive oil or argan oil versions of Eco. I like the pink and the brown for a firmer hold or the blue for a very light soft hold.

The real problem here is that I haven't seen either of these gels on the store shelves. All the shelf space in the natural hair care sections at the store is completely conquered by queen Shea Moisture

BellezaNaturalleSkin:

Restorative Hair Mask in Vanilla Madness
Honey Hair Butter
Rainbow Sherbert Coconut Milk Hair Conditioner
Plus a "Cognac & Cubans" Mens Round Bar for hubby.

So I finally got my Tug Me Not Conditioner. But, it's a new formula. Of all the confounding treachery! I finally found something I like and the formula has changed *sigh*

Cantu shea butter daily oil moisturizer
Shea Moisture raw shea butter reconstructive finishing elixir

@mzpurp

You're the :angeldevi! Now, I have a cart full of tea. You know that I'm a Tea Head :coffee:

How often do they have sales? Also, what do their sales look like?

MileHighDiva LOL! Don't get me for showing you the light! :lol::lol:! I don't get it from the site, I get it from the World Market near me, and they always have some sort of coupon going on!!

I bought the two things on my salon brand wishlist yesterday. A foam moisture leave in by Nexxus and a shea butter cream from fekkai

Via BellezzaNaturaleSkin (etsy)

Sunflower Extra mild vegan moisturizing bar
La Civetta olive oil bar
Poison
Sweet potato pie
Lemon pound cake hair and skin spray

I'm rationalizing by saying I can use the spray for body AND hair so I don't feel so bad about buying more stuff.

havilland Where did you get those? I bought some silk pillow cases from Amazon, and they look horrible after a wash. I still use them, but I need some better quality products.

These are the ones I ordered. The reviews are pretty good. But i can't vouch for them. I haven't tried them yet. I had to replace though cus My old case has had it.

Attachments

• image-3753491118.jpg
    image-3753491118.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 57
Some more Worlds of Curls :look:

I saw it in a beauty supply store for 6.99 for the big 32 oz jar when my normal spot is trying to charge 10.99 for it. So I coped it

Purchase komaza care
Shea Butter leave in
Protein treatment
Jojoba hemp butter

During shipping, the shea butter lotion spilled. Hopefully they will

ForumRunner_20150113_131933.jpg

sent me another one.

Blue Roze Beauty:
Chai Hair Tea
Strawberry Hibiscus Deep Conditioner
Cocoa Coffee Rhassoul Hair Mask.

The 20% off paid for shipping.