January 2015..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

I bought 4 wigs online - 2 human hair and 2 synthetic. They should be delivered on Monday.

I am starting my job search this year and need some nice wigs to wear to interviews in the event my natural isn't behaving. :lol:

Celebrated 3 years of transitioning/natural hair growth last month....thought that was worthy of a few new tools & products!

Last edited:
I need to check this out. How many bags per box? I spend about $11 for 50 bags at Whole Foods.

100 for $12.99. They're made be Ito En the top Matcha tea manufacture in Japan. The bag has a lil perforation, so you can rip it and add the leaves to your tea.

Swanson Vitamins:
+Bamboo Extract Capsules ×4

Gleau Hair (n_vizion)via Amazon:
+Beautifully Bamboo Tea ×2

In the future, I may try her HSN supplement, :yep:

What made u buy the bamboo capsules from Swanson instead of n_vizion since u bought her tea? I actually was going to buy the capsules during the holidays but didn't see a sale.

Bellezza Natural (Etsy)

Soaps:
Hazelnut, White Chocolate & Coconut Coffee

Caffe E Cioccolato (Coffee &Chocolate)

Moka Espresso (Mocha Espresso) Hazelnut, Chocolate Espresso

Poison Face Soap (acne/breakouts)

This is why online shopping grieves me. I ordered a scarf from Pretty Anntoinet on the 1st. Last tracking information is from the 4th. It got lost in New Jersey (or it found a new home). The 2nd package was "undeliverable". I still have to get my CurlKit(ships on the 10th) and my APB (ships on the 15th). Gigantic *sigh*

From the joico k-pak line...shampoo, conditioner, reconstructor, intense hydrator, and revitaluxe.

From the joico moisture recovery line...shampoo, conditioner, and moisture recovery balm.

2 8oz of jessicurl deep treatment

What made u buy the bamboo capsules from Swanson instead of n_vizion since u bought her tea? I actually was going to buy the capsules during the holidays but didn't see a sale.

I've been buying the bamboo capsules from Swanson's since Reniece's Hair Showcase Video. They're at a great price point and they work.

Now that N_Vizion has her own private label tea, I'm trying to support her in lieu of bambootealeaf.net. Her capsules are a HSN supplement, not just straight bamboo. gorgeoushair

I've been buying the bamboo capsules from Swanson's since Reniece's Hair Showcase Video. They're at a great price point and they work.

Now that N_Vizion has her own private label tea, I'm trying to support her in lieu of bambootealeaf.net. Her capsules are a HSN supplement, not just straight bamboo. gorgeoushair

So u want just straight bamboo-gotcha. How many inches do u get with it?

I went old school.... bb growth lotion and bb tropical roots growth oil. I dont expect them to make my hair grow faster but my hair is LOVING the combo for the loc method!

2 sweet buttahs from curl prep. Why can't I pass up BOGO free?!!!!! The fact that I'm eyeing that pre wash too...

Back