January 2015..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Mielle Organics:
Mint Almond Oil
Babassu Oil and Mint Deep Conditioning Protein/Moisture Replenisher

I'm glad I waited until she upped that percentage off!

Moroccanoil hydration hair mask in 16oz and 3.4oz of their hair treatment.
Chi iron guard and chi silk infusion.
I'm officially tapping out...I'm not buying anything until after my baby shower.

Bought the Babassu & Mint DC for 25 % off, went back today and picked up the Honeydew Co Wash & Mint Almond Oil with her 30% off MLK day sale:grin:

Also bought Bellezza NaturaleSkin -Orange Juice Cake DC

APB
Blueberry Cheesecake Leave In Conditioner
Sweet Pumpkin Spice Leave In Conditioner
Clean Cotton Ayurvedic Hair Creme (brothers/nephews)
Frosted Cupcake Ayurvedic Hair Creme (me)

Mielle Organics
Organic White Peony Ultra Moisturizing Leave in Conditioner
Babassu Oil and Mint Deep Conditioning Protein/Moisture Replenisher

Last edited:
Curlmart:
CM Almond Jai Twist Butter
DB Herbal Conditioning Leave In Spritz

Both for my mom. I had them sent to her house, which is in a different city, cause I surely would have thrown something in for myself if I had it sent to me lol.

I went in this past weekend but I needed new products...thats my story and I'm sticking to it! :look::blush::nono::perplexed

Naturelle Grow
Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Deep Conditioner
Intense Deep Conditioner
Herbal Blends Deep Conditioner
Ginger Peach Herbal Conditoning Spray

Natty Naturals
Natty Moist
Natty Butter Sweet Orange Cream
Natty Creme
Natty ACV Hair & Scalp Mist

Shescentit
Banana Brulee Moisturizing Deep Conditioner

Blue Roze
Chai Hair Tea
Pumpkin Seed Hair Whip

Jakeala
Castor Murumuru Shea Coconut Oil
Shea Coconut Mango Nappy Hair Butter
Amla Shea Hemp Castor Parfait
Coconut Juice Hair Leave in Spray Conditioner

BOSS Bag (Mission Condition)
HempAde x2
Terraforma Pre-Cleansing Treatment
Hair Caramel Protein Treatment

gorgeoushair

I know you didn't ask me but the caramel protein treatments were $14 for an 8oz bottle. It appears as though boss bags site is carrying a 20 oz bottle of it for $29.50

gorgeoushair
MC said everything she was making for this sale was going to be supersized except for the pomades, gels and oils. That's why the price is higher like Beamodel pointed out due to the size.

ETA from MC's email:
As is always my goal and our mission, I made some changes to some formulations. The biggest difference you will notice is the fragrance. Another BIG change - the sizes. Most of the conditioners have doubled in size ranging from 16 to 20 ounces.

The Specifics - what will be offered:
TERRAFORMA - 16 oz, I've boosted the conditioning and slip agents to this formula. The scent is similar to the original, but slightly different
BANANA KISSES - 18 oz, I lightened up a bit on the dark cacao which lets the caramelized banana fragrance from the banana puree come through a bit more.
HAIR CARAMEL - 20 oz, This formula has more molasses, might be a little thicker than the last batch and has a bit more slip.
HONEY MARSHMALLOW CONDITIONER - 18 oz, noticeable increase in the conditioning and slip agents and it smells like marshmallows.
TROPICAL FRUITS DC - 18 oz, boosted the slip and conditioning agents - this was a blended fragrance so it smells very similar to the original, but slightly different.
GUMMY BEAR CHEAPSKATE - 16 oz, this is the same formula as Cranberry CheapSkate (no glycerin, no protein) with a yummy gummy bear fragrance.
BUTTERCREME DREAM - 4 oz, this is a bit smaller in size - I added some of hydrogenated soybean oil to give it a smoother, creamier texture. Available in very limited quantities of Blackberry Fizz and Cupcake scents.

Unchanged items ~
HEMPADE - 4 oz
INFUSED COCONUT ICING - 4 oz
HAIR CANDY - 8oz (very limited supply)

Last edited:
rileypak thanks for clarifying. I wish she made a bigger size in the Hair Candy cause I really like it mixed with other DC's as a pre-poo. Have you tried the Shikakai (sp?) Clay Wash? I've been thinking about getting it.

Love this conditioner. Used it for my last wash and my hair felt good.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF please excuse typos

Yessss ma'am.... I'm going to for sure be using this in place of shampoo for everything but my relaxer from now on. It's so good and it works well with the smell of my other conditioners.

rileypak thanks for clarifying. I wish she made a bigger size in the Hair Candy cause I really like it mixed with other DC's as a pre-poo. Have you tried the Shikakai (sp?) Clay Wash? I've been thinking about getting it.

flyygirlll2 I have tried the Shikakai Clay Wash and I love it!
It's one of my favorite products she made/makes(?). It has a thin consistency. Doesn't smell earthy at all (to me at least). I haven't had issues rinsing it out so far, hair gets clean in a gentle way. It's not drying like it may seem (to me) considering it has bentonite and shikakai in it.
I wouldn't use it when I have crazy buildup or used a lot of silicone but for light to general cleaning it's been good for me.

flyygirlll2 I have tried the Shikakai Clay Wash and I love it! It's one of my favorite products she made/makes(?). It has a thin consistency. Doesn't smell earthy at all (to me at least). I haven't had issues rinsing it out so far, hair gets clean in a gentle way. It's not drying like it may seem (to me) considering it has bentonite and shikakai in it. I wouldn't use it when I have crazy buildup or used a lot of silicone but for light to general cleaning it's been good for me.

Thanks for the review. I just bought the clay wash and Terra Forma. I think I'm done now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF please excuse typos

I just received the Megatek I ordered but it looks like it's a new formula and the packaging looks different. In the picture they had put the original bottle *rolls eyes.* Does anyone have the new bottle and tried it?

Back