January 2015..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Printed off some coupons from Yes To Carrots website and Kroger had it on sale...Walgreens also had some kind of clearance on the Gud stuff...

- Yes to Coconuts Ultra Moisture Conditioner

- Yes to Cucumbers Color Protection Conditioner (my hair isn't colored but it's relaxed so I'm hoping to see some benefit)

- Yes to Carrots Nourishing Conditioner

- Yes to Blueberries Healthy Hair Repair Conditioner

- Yes to Coconuts Cooling Lip Oil

- Gud Red Ruby Groovy Softening Conditioner

This will be my first and last purchase of the month since I'm joining the Use Up Your Stash Challenge... I need to inventory and head on over there to list my stuff

I don't even remember half of what I just bought. Lemme go look it up.

I got so much stuff too. I don't look at it as me being a product junkie, I'm just stocking up after a drought. On Monday I bought 7 pieces of John Frieda Root Awakening Health Enhancing Conditioner.

You don't even want to know what happened before I bought it. I'm glad I did though. I'm yet to try it.

Naturelle Grow:
Healthy Hair Cream Moisturizer
Pumpkin Seed Creamy Whipped Hair Butter
Hibiscus & Honey Moisturizing Deep Conditioner
Herbal Blends Deep Conditioner

The code (NY2015) is still active!

Marley Hair
100 pack of processing caps
(And no products. Go me! Lol )

I need to get on that no product bandwagon for the rest of the year lol. Even if some of my current conditioners don't work for me, my daughter and I have enough to last until next summer easy. I'll be joining all sessions of that Use Up Your Stash Challenge.

Just came from Sally's. I had a 15% off coupon they sent in the mail.

I got:
GVP Humectress 1liter
GVP Humectress 16 oz (2)
GVP Joico K-Pak 8oz
Self warming caps (3)
Plastic rat tail comb

All the GVP liters are 2 for $16. They didn't have another liter of the Humectress, so the cashier let me get the 2 smaller bottles for one. So I used the 15% off coupon and had a thought to look on my phone for more coupons lol. I was able to use a $5 off of $25 coupon! I got all of that for $21!! Woop!!!!

2 bottles of Kinky-Curly Knot today, Shea Moisture Manuka Honey Intensive Hydration Mask and the Yucca & Plantain Anit-breakage strengthening masque.

I finally got some SM superfruit complex stuff. Got the DC and shampoo which I will be using by the end of week when I take my twists down. I also got sone AO White Camila condish on sale at vitamin shoppe . I wanted AOHR, but it was sold out.

I need to get on that no product bandwagon for the rest of the year lol. Even if some of my current conditioners don't work for me, my daughter and I have enough to last until next summer easy. I'll be joining all sessions of that Use Up Your Stash Challenge.

I could probably go the rest of year and not buy a thing honestly. But I'll do a no buy it in baby steps lol.

Cuban hair for crochet braids
Aphogee 2-step protein treatment
Marley hair
Palmers coconut oil protein pack
Crochet pin

2 jars of BRB Chair Hair Tea

This stuff is the business and I refuse to do my major wash days without it since I found it.

I want a new gel. I'm wondering if I should go for kinky curly, which I know and love, or ecostyler olive oil, which I've never tried before.

I want a new gel. I'm wondering if I should go for kinky curly, which I know and love, or ecostyler olive oil, which I've never tried before.
Kinky curly has more stiff crunchy hold than Eco styler. Although my hair doesn't like the olive oil or argan oil versions of Eco. I like the pink and the brown for a firmer hold or the blue for a very light soft hold.

Lotioncrafters:
Silk Amino Acids

(this was before I found out we have a LHCF code, smh!)

Vitacost
Jojoba oil
x2 Hemp oil (BOGO 1/2 off)
Almond oil
Apricot oil
Grapeseed oil
Lavendar EO
GRapefruit EO
Wheat Germ Oil
Avocado oil
Rose Hip Seed oil

CVS (I had a 30% off coupon)
CON Perfect 7 Leave In
OGX Argan Oil Conditioner
Plastic caps

I have a couple more things to get from lotioncrafters, esp. now that I know we have a coupon code to use (it works, i tried it out), and then I'll be going on a no buy!

Earlier this week during sale:
Belleza Naturale Skin Cream Coconut Shampoo Bar and Coffee Butter Shampoo Bar. I also received the Rainbow Sherbert Bar- free!

Bought some WEN and I have strawllers that are supposed to be coming soon. I'm in the Setting to success challenge and hoping that these will make my life easier. Here's hoping that they fit under my hooded dryer.

Swanson Vitamins:
+Bamboo Extract Capsules ×4

Gleau Hair (n_vizion)via Amazon:
+Beautifully Bamboo Tea ×2

In the future, I may try her HSN supplement, :yep:

APB
moisturizing conditioner X 2 in cookie dough and marshmallow clouds

M:C
Cheapskate conditioner

purchased these items from the exchange forum, can't wait to try them

ETA: My Siamese Twists order came Monday, everything looks great

^^^ I like that tea! I need to drink it on a more consistent basis though! When I was drinking it, I would add a bag of matcha green tea to it too...

^^^ I like that tea! I need to drink it on a more consistent basis though! When I was drinking it, I would add a bag of matcha green tea to it too...

mzpurp

I also drink matcha green tea daily. I use the kind from Costco. Best deal on earth!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20150109_143345.jpg
    ForumRunner_20150109_143345.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 21
I purchased the Republic of Tea kind! It's expensive so I only buy when on sale lol! But I love it because it's double matcha!

mzpurp

You're the :angeldevi! Now, I have a cart full of tea. You know that I'm a Tea Head :coffee:

How often do they have sales? Also, what do their sales look like?

I purchased the Republic of Tea kind! It's expensive so I only buy when on sale lol! But I love it because it's double matcha!

I drink this brand and I buy it from Whole Foods. I also drink it with the bamboo tea on a regular basis at bedtime.

Back