January 2015..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

I've been buying stuff like crazy lately so after this I'mma sit down till April when Curl Junkie has their Easter sale. This is for hair, face & body though. :)

Local indian market:
6 boxes of amla powder (I was all out)
2 cans of coconut milk

Chagrin Valley
2 shampoo bars, 2 complexion bars, 4 body bars

Hattache
3 of the 3 pack Anita Grant's rhassoul deep conditioning cubes

butters and bars
2 pounds organic rhassoul clay
1 4oz argan oil
1 4oz rosehip seed oil
Butter trio: african shea, mango, cocoa butter

I'm going to stay out of Big Lots. They have so many different VO5 conditioners that no one else has... Anyway:

8 VO5 conditioners

1 Tresemme Leave In Conditioner

As I Am Double Butter Cream & Twist Defining Cream.
I'm making a promise to not buy another product until I use up all the products I have in my cabinet.

Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Conditioner (came with the matching shampoo sample)
Naturalicious Morrocan Rhassoul Clay 5 in 1 Treatment

Sally Beauty Supply:
x100 Processing Caps
x2 Night Caps
x1 As I Am Coconut Cowash (on Sale for $5.99) shoulda' got x2.:ohwell:

Elucence moisture benefits shampoo
PUra body naturals murumuru moisture milk
Pura body naturals cupuacu butter

BellezzaNaturaleSkin

Euforia Coconut Milk Round Bars
Strawberry Shortcake Coconut Milk Bars
Essere Delizioso (Be Delicious) Coconut Milk Moisturizing Bar
100% La Civetta Olive Oil Bars

Found a store that has a decent stock left of the OLD FORMULA Aveda Dry Remedy Shampoo, masque and conditioner. I stocked up and will probably try to slowly buy out the rest of their stock in the coming weeks, lol. The new formulation is pure garbage.

V05 Kiwi Clarifying Conditioner
Plastic caps
Hair Clips
Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8oz
Bhringraj Oil
Debur Vatika Garlic Mask Treatment
Jen Hugh Scalp Lubricator Kit
Aussie Moist 3 Minute
Dominican Wrap Cap ( from RoundBrushHair.com)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF please excuse typos

havilland Where did you get those? I bought some silk pillow cases from Amazon, and they look horrible after a wash. I still use them, but I need some better quality products.

Back to review....
I've been using these for a week and washed once on gentle cycle. So far so good. They will fit a standard pillow but not a long size. Luckily I have both. If you have a king size pillow, you will need a larger size.

Attachments

• image-3496406384.jpg
    image-3496406384.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 40
Komaza

x2 Califia Moisturizing Spray
x1 Protein Hair Strengthener
x1 Bountiful Mane Scalp Serum
x1 Scalp Moisture Therapy
x1 Califia Care Leave In Conditioner

I was only going to get 2 Califia Sprays but that shipping was $11! Since I wanted to try a few other things I went for the free shipping over $65.

Back to review.... I've been using these for a week and washed once on gentle cycle. So far so good. They will fit a standard pillow but not a long size. Luckily I have both. If you have a king size pillow, you will need a larger size.
Thanks missy.

Back to review.... I've been using these for a week and washed once on gentle cycle. So far so good. They will fit a standard pillow but not a long size. Luckily I have both. If you have a king size pillow, you will need a larger size.
Thanks much missy.

Back