January 2015..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

NUPUR henna

Bellezza Naturale Skin second order - Spinach Scrubby Face Bars, Torta Al Limone(lemon pound cake) body bar and Zucca Crema Notte (pumpkin night cream)

Komaza:
Protein Hair Strengthener
Anagen Elite
Coconut Damage Control Serum (2 oz size)
Moja Moisturizing Shampoo (2 oz size)

APB:
Hurry Up & Grow Oil - Pink Grapefruit
flowers & Roots Oil - Pomegranate Mango
Broccoli & Avocado Smoothing Conditioner
White Chocolate Mousse Moisture Intense Mask

Silk Dreams:

2 Mocha SIlk Infusions (Trying this out again.....I was using it TOTALLY wrong)
2 Mocha Bling Butters (My FAV butter of all time)

@MileHighDiva and @veesweets (Hey Hun :hug2:)

I was mixing it with a moisturizing deep conditioner and steaming with it.

I was under the impression that it was a moisturizing dc w/ a bit of protein.....silly me. Now that I know it's an actual protein conditioner.

So now I plan to use it seperate from a moisturizing conditioner w/ dry heat from my soft bonnet dryer for 10-20 minutes.

1 bag of Diatomaceous Earth powder (food grade). I bought it from of my local flea markets today. I'm wondering if I'll get a growth spurt from this.

EnExitStageLeft

MSI is my favorite boutique/natural protein rx. It's a light to medium protein rx, depending on the porosity of your strands. I'm able to use it w/o following up with a moisturizing DC.

Tresseme 7 Day Smooth starter set and frizz spray for the next time I flat iron....mainly because it was on sale at Target

Thought i'd drop this little gem in here. This new to me vendor Island Kissez (Etsy) had my goodies waiting with prompt shipping when I returned from my vaca.

She sent a little branded pouch and a handwritten note in my order. Great personal touch. My five products were packaged very well in a box with peanuts.

I have the soap and Body butter in beach petals scent. Smells light and summery. The soap is large. I also got the Orange peppermint hair lotion and matching oil. The scents are faint, but smell a little like citrus. That oil though? Looks to be a winner...love the substantial, yet still light consistency.

My favorite is the body butter. It is super thick and emolient...great for this dry winter weather. Will update more as I use the products.

ETA: I also got the body scrub in beach petals scent.

ForumRunner_20150104_224237.jpg

ForumRunner_20150104_224246.jpg

ForumRunner_20150104_224256.jpg

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Last edited:
1 bag of Diatomaceous Earth powder (food grade). I bought it from of my local flea markets today. I'm wondering if I'll get a growth spurt from this.

Platinum. I've been taking it for a few days. I hope to see some extra benefits to my hair from the silica.

Yesterday @ Sally's Beauty Supply bought:
*A bag of hair clips
*A scalp massager
*An empty spray bottle

At Anna's Linens:
*4 Black Satin Pillows

Back