Do you use Jane Carter?

• Yes and I love it

Votes: 115 47.5%
  • I tried it but didn't like it

Votes: 29 12.0%
  • No, but I'd like to try it or I've heard good things about the line

Votes: 98 40.5%

• Total voters
I purchase my Nourish & Shine from the Vitamin Shoppe. It was actually on sale this past weekend (regular price $22, on sale for $18.99). Every little bit helps, but I wish it were less expensive too. Since there were only two containers on the shelf, I decided to go ahead and purchase both.
Hold up!! I didn't know the Vitamin Shoppe started carrying this line! Thanks for the heads up! I'm gonna make a trip over there this weekend, hopefully I can still get it at the sale price. I'll take $18.99 over $22 any day!

i loved the nourish & shine sample i got @ the store and i had the twist and lock but the scent was lovely but very strong. the product is perfect i think it acts like miss jessies or curly custard type stuff i just did not like the scent. i use the scalp treatment stuff. i just refuse to pay the high price anymore. for those who will, i highly recommend the stuff.

Hold up!! I didn't know the Vitamin Shoppe started carrying this line! Thanks for the heads up! I'm gonna make a trip over there this weekend, hopefully I can still get it at the sale price. I'll take $18.99 over $22 any day!
I was happy to learn the VS in my area carried it. You can also go on the Jane Carter Solutions web site to search where the products are available in your area.

I :love4: the nourish & shine! I've been using it off and on for about 3 years. It's a little expensive so I try to use other products in between.

I also like the revitalizing leave in conditioner - but my hair seems to prefer creamy leave-ins better.

For my hair: The shampoo and conditioner...:nono:

I picked up the Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner Saturday, diluted it with water, and filled up my water bottle.

My rollerset came out crunchy and my hair had never been so dry!! The solution was kinda sticky too, even after I diluted it! No kinda moisture whatsoever.

Strong scent too.

Needless to say, this is going in the product junkyard!!!! :down::down::down:

Last edited:
Yes, I use her products, and I love em! I have everything, the only thing I'm disappointed with is her hair oil, it smells great, but it does absolutely nothing:yawn:

I heard that the nourishing cream is like a lighter version of the Noursh & Shine; do you ladies agree? I need something lighter for the summer.

TIA

I use the Nourish & Shine. Since I joined LHCF, I have gone through at least 4-5 jars and a little goes a long way.

I use it for my hair and skin. It's the best on crusty feet! :grin: AND it smells soooooo good! :love: it!

I heard that the nourishing cream is like a lighter version of the Noursh & Shine; do you ladies agree? I need something lighter for the summer.

TIA

I have the Cream. It is very light. It's more of a hairdressing than a moisturizer. It's nice though, but I still prefer the original.

TIA

The hair nourishing cream is my staple moisturizer, I LOVE IT!! The nourish and shine IMO does not moisturize, it does not contain water only butters and EO's. I love both, but if you are looking for a light moisturizer that actually moisturizes and does not leave your hair wet or greasy then the cream will do the job.

The hair nourishing cream is my staple moisturizer, I LOVE IT!! The nourish and shine IMO does not moisturize, it does not contain water only butters and EO's. I love both, but if you are looking for a light moisturizer that actually moisturizes and does not leave your hair wet or greasy then the cream will do the job.

Alright, sounds good.

Now I need to get some samples.

Thanks ladies.

I loving the Condition & Sculpt. My hair has looked wet and fresh all day.

I didn't even have to use much. A little went a long way. I can see the bottle lasting at last a month.

Last edited:
I love the products!!! And the fact that a little goes a long way. I would use a container of nourish and shine for about 6 months. It's worth the $20 price tag and the serum. Mix it together for awesome results.

I love her Nourish & shine. I dont spend a lot of money on hair products but I will definitely spend on this. I get it for $17.99 at a local BSS and a bottles lasts me 4-5 months so its well worth it.

I love her Nourish & shine. I dont spend a lot of money on hair products but I will definitely spend on this. I get it for $17.99 at a local BSS and a bottles lasts me 4-5 months so its well worth it.

Yup, I use this fabulous combination of butters to seal my hair after I've moisturized. This is really great on my currently natural locks:lick:.

I love the hair nourishing cream, it is light and adds a lot of shine. I will not stray:rosebud:

I tried it, but I guess I'm the only one that doesn't like it. :nono: It seem to have made my hair feel coarser. I had to add the N&S to smooth it out again.

Anyone else experience this?

Yes, I use Nourish and Shine and really like it. When my hair is wet, I'll use it to seal my hair and to lay my hair down around the edges - it works as good as gel. I'll also use it for extra shine when I wear my hair straight. Then only thing is it's pretty expensive. I'm want to try shescentit b/c of the price and good reviews.

i think i'm going to shed a tear.

i JUST bought the nourish and shine from the vitamin shoppe and tried it on a section of my hair that i had dampened and oh my goodness my hair is soft...it feels moisturized...it has sheen. i also tried it on a dry section of hair just to see what would happen. it feels soft, but not as moisturized as it does on the dampened section.

seriously...SERIOUSLY...i thought i'd never find anything that'd help my hair stay moist and soft.

oh beautiful thing that will help keep moisture in my hair...i think i've fouuuuuuuund you.

thank you wonderful God of hair moisture.

Last edited:
i think i'm going to shed a tear.

i JUST bought the nourish and shine from the vitamin shoppe and tried it on a section of my hair that i had dampened and oh my goodness my hair is soft...it feels moisturized...it has sheen. i also tried it on a dry section of hair just to see what would happen. it feels soft, but not as moisturized as it does on the dampened section.

seriously...SERIOUSLY...i thought i'd never find anything that'd help my hair stay moist and soft.

oh beautiful thing that will help keep moisture in my hair...i think i've fouuuuuuuund you.

thank you wonderful God of hair moisture.

LOL...congrats on your new find; and welcome to the world of moisture. :grin: It's a soft and shiny wonderful world...lol. Enjoy your soft hair. :yep::grin:

LOL...congrats on your new find; and welcome to the world of moisture. :grin: It's a soft and shiny wonderful world...lol. Enjoy your soft hair. :yep::grin:

lol...YES!

i keep touching it just to make sure i'm not crazy.

this is the only thing i didnt have in my regimen

i think i'm complete now.

:P

((wipes tear))

lol...YES!

i keep touching it just to make sure i'm not crazy.

this is the only thing i didnt have in my regimen

i think i'm complete now.

:P

((wipes tear))

Ahh...the tears of joy! :lachen:

Honestly, I felt the same way when I found it. I was the queen of dry hair. I HATE dry hair with a passion. This saved my life (not literally :lachen:), and I see that it saved yours.

i've actually heard of these products a lot on here. i started to get nourish and shine to moisturize my rollerset/flat ironed hair cause i heard it wouldnt cause reversion but i choked when i saw the price. oh well, if i would pay for MT and miss jessie's baby buttercreme i guess i should bite.

Back