I'z Murried Nah!

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
@PretteePlease
giphy.gif

You married?
When did you get married???

Congrats!!!:bouncy:
@PretteePlease just slid that in there like we weren't gonna notice. :lachen: Congrats!
Lol. I’ve noticed her mentioning a husband in her posts for at least 6-8 months now. Ya’ll late, lol.
Whaaaat?! I have certainly missed this!
Right! lol

I've been high-fiving her posts in RF about dating and marriage.

When I saw the hold up I was like what is the pause for the cause for? I thought we were about to fight :arguing:
:lachen: I hollered when I read "you married"

I wrote on here a few years ago I was going to pop up and post I was married and had a baby.
Well I got married. We tried and ive been pregant 3xs but unless there is a miracle there is no bio-baby in our future.
I have baby weight but no babies and I've made peace with that. He had a vasectomy but wants a boy.
I told him I want twin boys from his country because he said he wants to adopt. Don't get excited about
the plane. It is a plane not a jet and he calls it a soda can with an engine. We toured the major
cities of Italy, and popped into Switzerland, Slovenia & Croatia for our Honeymoon. We just got back
from Costa Rica for our 1st Anniversary and we are doing a tour of Western Europe next month for my birthday :woot:
I purposely moved in silence :ninja: I'm not one of those I'm married so now i'm the :censored: I'm still
sophistaratchet ol me but
YM9A3t.gif

No ring to flash. He bought me a very nice one. I put it on it was cool but my the way my politics and priorities
are set up I told him to take it back and get me a house....So he did and we got 3 houses.

I was cracking up when @Zaynab got married and someone started a congrats thread I was in there like :curtain: :ninja: :giggle:

Plus no big announcement for me that i'z murried cause
30a.gif

Last edited:
Omg, I SAID THIS!!! Fam! :grouphug:

Eta: How did this conversation go? Bc when I told SO, he was like.... :look:

He was like:
it is so hard to find a black woman that is adventurous, that likes to travel,
that is well spoken and educated but not so pro independent and don't need a man.
I am very surprised to hear you say this. I would never have suggested this to you
and I'm glad you said this because I would never ask this of you but I'm so happy
we have the same priorities and vision for the future.
:dinner:

He was taken back but he is too macho to cry. There was almost a thug tear

He was like:
it is so hard to find a black woman that is adventurous, that likes to travel,
that is well spoken and educated but not so pro independent and don't need a man.
I am very surprised to hear you say this. I would never have suggested this to you
and I'm glad you said this because I would never ask this of you but I'm so happy
we have the same priorities and vision for the future.
:dinner:

He was taken back but he is too macho to cry. There was almost a thug tear
That's mad beautiful, yo. :cry4:

I actually noticed you saying my hubby, husband awhile back. I just didn’t say anything bc I didn’t want to call it out.

Congratulations!!

Same. I thought I misread and just skimmed over it. No formal announcement, so I was like hmmm maybe she means her bae. Didn't exactly align with your font to play those fake married games, but I filed it away.

I don't think I noticed a year ago, but definitely a few months ago.

Double congrats on the marriage and anniversary.

How you gon be on some "real gs move in silence like lasagna" mess? :lol: Girl, this is LHCF. Of course we care. We fam :grin:
giphy.gif

Look at you... sis got hurr :afro:, a real estate empire, a boo buying her rangs and chains and planes and thangs :toocool: Issa unicorn!
unicorn-animated-picture-gif-3.gif

As an everyday horse I'm inspired and encouraged :worship2: Congrats, girlie! :yay: #blackgirlmagic #blacklove #lit #donthateupgetyoweightup #shesnotonlyaclientshestheplayapresident
dancing-gifs-jay-z.gif

tumblr_mvqa3bCkds1qkuej3o1_400.gif

pDLOw8h.gif

giphy.gif

Back