I'z Murried Nah!

Yeah your posts threw me off a few times , especially when we all were discussing finding black six figure earning men, and you talking about your pregnancy weight.
I’m glad you are happy!
Happy anniversary!

Yeah don't mess with the land over there. My father bought me a piece of land and had to add his name to the deed to protect me from any of the men in my family from fighting me for it. It is also to discourage anyone from trying to sell it from under me because they know there's a man's name on it and it is easier for a man to fight for his land than for a woman. Land fraud is rampant if you have deep pockets and connections at the Title Deed office.

GHANA I told him I want to go there next summer and I want a place there he ain't havin it. I can't believe he told me no. He explained the property laws aren't the same & there is family drama over inheritance

yes my mom's family is still fighting over her dad's lands and he died about 20 yrs ago.
Yeah don't mess with the land over there. My father bought me a piece of land and had to add his name to the deed to protect me from any of the men in my family from fighting me for it. It is also to discourage anyone from trying to sell it from under me because they know there's a man's name on it and it is easier for a man to fight for his land than for a woman. Land fraud is rampant if you have deep pockets and connections at the Title Deed office.

this is shameful :nono: now i see why he said he isn't involving himself in that mess

Plus no big announcement for me that i'z murried cause
30a.gif

That ain't true for me. I'm always interested in what you have to say, especially when you talk about men-zezs.

All of this.
:sekret: I've been applying some of @PretteePlease's advice. (Babysteps; I'm naturally reserved.) The results are interesting...I was unprepared for the response :drunk:
Everything she said is true.
Now you know, you can't be up in here teasing us. Details, please!
:yep:
Waymin sis you can't just come up in here and drop a hint and roll out.
We need a testimony. All that long lush hair I know you had them running
to you! Share with the :circle:

He was like:
it is so hard to find a black woman that is adventurous, that likes to travel,
that is well spoken and educated but not so pro independent and don't need a man.
I am very surprised to hear you say this. I would never have suggested this to you
and I'm glad you said this because I would never ask this of you but I'm so happy
we have the same priorities and vision for the future.
:dinner:

He was taken back but he is too macho to cry. There was almost a thug tear

Awwe congrats beautiful lady. That is so beautiful. Many blessings to you and your new hubby :heart: :heart:

When I saw the hold up I was like what is the pause for the cause for? I thought we were about to fight :arguing:
:lachen: I hollered when I read "you married"

I wrote on here a few years ago I was going to pop up and post I was married and had a baby.
Well I got married. We tried and ive been pregant 3xs but unless there is a miracle there is no bio-baby in our future.
I have baby weight but no babies and I've made peace with that. He had a vasectomy but wants a boy.
I told him I want twin boys from his country because he said he wants to adopt. Don't get excited about
the plane. It is a plane not a jet and he calls it a soda can with an engine. We toured the major
cities of Italy, and popped into Switzerland, Slovenia & Croatia for our Honeymoon. We just got back
from Costa Rica for our 1st Anniversary and we are doing a tour of Western Europe next month for my birthday :woot:
I purposely moved in silence :ninja: I'm not one of those I'm married so now i'm the :censored: I'm still
sophistaratchet ol me but
YM9A3t.gif

No ring to flash. He bought me a very nice one. I put it on it was cool but my the way my politics and priorities
are set up I told him to take it back and get me a house....So he did and we got 3 houses.

I was cracking up when @Zaynab got married and someone started a congrats thread I was in there like :curtain: :ninja: :giggle:

30a.gif
Congrats!!! I figured you were or would just skip off and get married.

When I saw the hold up I was like what is the pause for the cause for? I thought we were about to fight :arguing:
:lachen: I hollered when I read "you married"

I wrote on here a few years ago I was going to pop up and post I was married and had a baby.
Well I got married. We tried and ive been pregant 3xs but unless there is a miracle there is no bio-baby in our future.
I have baby weight but no babies and I've made peace with that. He had a vasectomy but wants a boy.
I told him I want twin boys from his country because he said he wants to adopt. Don't get excited about
the plane. It is a plane not a jet and he calls it a soda can with an engine. We toured the major
cities of Italy, and popped into Switzerland, Slovenia & Croatia for our Honeymoon. We just got back
from Costa Rica for our 1st Anniversary and we are doing a tour of Western Europe next month for my birthday :woot:
I purposely moved in silence :ninja: I'm not one of those I'm married so now i'm the :censored: I'm still
sophistaratchet ol me but
YM9A3t.gif

No ring to flash. He bought me a very nice one. I put it on it was cool but my the way my politics and priorities
are set up I told him to take it back and get me a house....So he did and we got 3 houses.

I was cracking up when @Zaynab got married and someone started a congrats thread I was in there like :curtain: :ninja: :giggle:

30a.gif

You is married????

For a year!

You madame are sly as f :lol:

Congratulations!!!!!!! :bighug:

I think men can smell the married on you. My old splenda daddy from 7yrs ago text me
yesterday tombout he is moving to Houston and if i'm not married call him :lachen:
I told him I'm married but he is in construction so I told him he needs to teach me and my
husband the game. He wants to see me win so he said it's cool he will teach US! When
you do folks right they want you to win even if it isn't with them. :woot:

All of this.
:sekret: I've been applying some of @PretteePlease's advice. (Babysteps; I'm naturally reserved.) The results are interesting...I was unprepared for the response :drunk:

Everything she said is true.

Now you know, you can't be up in here teasing us. Details, please!

:yep:
Waymin sis you can't just come up in here and drop a hint and roll out.
We need a testimony. All that long lush hair I know you had them running
to you! Share with the :circle:

@Bibliophile Come back and share!

Back