it's the weekend. what are you doing to your hair?

youwillrise

i just braided and banded bunches of twists to get ready for a wash. i'm HOPING that it'll help reduce twist tangling and shrinkage. we'll see what happens.

i'm going to wash with VERY diluted shampoo

then i'll dc overnight with aubrey organics honeysuckle rose (first time use) and avocado butter

and when all that's done, i'll just moisturize by adding more avocado butter to my wet hair.

Pre-poo tonight with coconut oil, shampoo with NTM Creme Lather and DC with ORS Replenishing tomorrow, flatiron Sunday.

i went to my stylist and got my hair streaked a dark honey/new penny color lol. i love it. its soooooooooo soft right now but it also feels greasy so i might wash it earlier than i need to.

Well, tonight I'm just going to wash and braid it up cuz I need it curly for a shoot tomorrow. Tomorrow night I'm going to DC and try putting it in tons of tiny twists.... let's see how that goes!

Well, tonight I'm just going to wash and braid it up cuz I need it curly for a shoot tomorrow. Tomorrow night I'm going to DC and try putting it in tons of tiny twists.... let's see how that goes!

yeah, i have "tons of tiny twists" in my hair right now
so i want to preserve them for a while
but of course i'm not going to go without washing/dc'ing them haha

took me forever to do these things. ugh. haha.

I am going to do a light prepoo tonight and henna tomorrow. Then DC and possibly some bantu knots if I can get it right.

Saturday Evening:
Henna for 3-4 hours
Shampoo w/ AO HSR
DC w/ AO HSR, JBCO, EVCO
Air Dry in braids

Sunday:
Finally getting my sew-in :grin:

I'm debating whether or not to touch up or not. This weekend would make 12 weeks and I'm wondering if I can or should hold out longer. If I decide not to relax, I'll probably just wash, DC, trim and then rollerset. I am tired of wearing my hair up all the time :perplexed

shampoo w/ EMBS, then elucence extended moisture repair, then EMBC, then i have no idea what. i think i want a wash and go tomorrow but i also want flat twists but i also want cornrows so i dunno whut ima doo.

I am sitting under the dryer with henna on my hair. Gonna rinse it, shampoo and apply conditioner over night.

Tomorrow after working out I am going to rinse my hair, dry and style.

This weekend i will be doing a co-wash with Wen fig & dove moisturizing conditioner for about 1hr without heat then aphogee 2min Protein treatment thats about it.

Absolutely nothing. I did a touchup last weekend, and I usually wait 2 weeks before washing again. Next weekend, I'll be back to my once/week co-wash schedule.

I will be shampooing and doing a medium protein treatment on Sunday.

Oh ... and I will also be praying that my curls bounce back from being flat ironed to death (LOL). :pray:

I hennaed with Jamila, DC'd with Jessicurl Week Deep Treatment then used kinky curly gel and knot today.

I like my Karishma Henna better. I get less frizz and more hang time. I think I wil stick with my Karishma Herbal Henna. This was my first time using kinky curly poducts and it was alright. It probably will be better when my frizz subsides from the henna and I attempt it again in a few weeks.

AM d oing a con wash with shikakai powder and deep con with heat tighten up some braids air dry use my leave in /hair butter and seal

i am going to wash and roller set my hair tomorrow morning. i have plans in the evening, so i have to get this out of my way!

today, i've just kept it up in a loose bun. going to dinner tonight and need to figure out a cute updo.

well this past Monday I roller set my hair and it turned out great so I am just going to oil and massage my scalp and hopefully that won't mess up my set too much...and that's all..I have not worked up to a once a week yet...i am on an every two wash cycle...b.u.t I am weaving up on the 24th so maybe I will once a week then

Doing a pre-poo overnight... tomorrow will shampoo with QP and Creme of Nature, DC w/ORS. I will try 14 N 1 w/the roller set. I'm hoping for better results that Lacio :(... then saran wrap.

Back