It's the weekend, what are you doing to your hair?!!

I just walked in from getting my senegalese twists installed and they are absolutely gorgeousssssssssss.....too tired to take pics, but I will definitely post some next week. I would definitely say I am done with my hair until September. Yeah!!!!

Dc'ed with my trusty ORS pack .. FINALLY.

Then gonna clarify and cowash with one of my precious VO5's .. finally.

And the usual bunning.

:bouncegrei'm anticipating on my relaxer today:bouncegre.....please, please, please come today!!! if so, i'll be relaxing, dc'n, wrapping my hair until tuesday.

getting used to the fact that i dont have to do anything to it, no cowashing or DCing or anything. i just put in kinky twists so i'm gonna spray and go. i will spend this weekend looking for a good moisturizer...i bought AV juice today so i will search for glycerin, dry shampoo and infusium 23.

AND WAITING ON MY MEGATEK!!!

blow-out put into a high puff or if i can be bothered i will blow out my hair, put it into twists or braids and then undo them (for to/bo).

I put in a DC last night. I will wash it out today and put in some box braids on my hair w/o extensions. I will finally take pics this time and update my fotki. I haven't decided if I will do them on wet or dry hair.

I'm taking the kids to the County fair in a few hours....I Co-washed this morning in the shower and I will wear a braid-out w/a Sun Hat

The usual CW tonight and tomorrow is my big wash day. Shampoo, deep condition, and detangle. That entire process is like a 2 hour job.:ohwell:

I'm currently airdrying in a a rollerset...my hair should be dry by bedtime. I'm gonna wear a loose updo for church tomorrow.

I have henna on my hair now and will be rinising it off in about 1 hour. I will then put some WEN re-hydrating moist mask and condish for about 1 hour. I'll rinse out wrap/dry and call it a night!

Today's KPAK day. I have some of the Hydrator on my hair right now.Will rinse out, put some Giovanni conditioner in my hair, seal with oil and be done with it.

I took down my twists on Thurs night-

Detangled, clarified and DC on Friday night

Twisted my hair on Sat morning ---WHEW! It's a lot but I'm glad I broke it up into a few days instead of doing this all @ once. I plan to continue this process every two weeks-it's not so bad cause after my twists are in I just get up and go.

I didn't do the flat twists like I planned.....I just got so tired....I put 2 in then I just took them out and I pulled my hair back in one and tied it down. I woke up this morning and didn't have to do anything with the hair.

I did DD hair yesterday. Took down some box braids she's had in for 2 weeks. Prepoo, wash, DC'd. We (rather I) am experimenting with ponytails with oiled rubber bands. For some reason her hair likes to intertwine with the terry cloth ones that we used without issues for the last 4 years!

Today, I'm going to clarify and DC my twists. Then redo them one by one. I don't feel like dealing with loose hair all at once this week.

i washed friday night. i tried my old way of detangling after washing this time instead of my new recent way of detangling before washing. i also washed my hair loose. it wasn't as bad as i expected. i contemplated putting in smallish twists, but given that it's warm and i need to wash my hair more frequently, i don't think they're worth the time investment.

Sunday is my fun day...:grin: I'll shampoo with Keracare, deep condition with ORS mayo for 15 minutes under the dryer, roller set and stay under the dryer for 1 1/2 hours. I only use ORS mayo like once a month b/c it's so heavy but I need it this week! Did I mention this will be in an air conditioned room?? I'll take down the rollers and blow out my roots with my conair hot air styler and wrap it up til tommorrow AM!!

Back