it's the weekend. what are you doing to your hair?

After 3 months, I finally got a touch up, had my grays rinsed out, and had it wrapped. I am happy!

I'm in relaxer prep mode for Friday:

Wash with ORS Aloe shampoo
Wash with H&S shampoo
Deep Condition with ORS Replenishing pack and Sesame oil- sat under dryer with cap for an hour
Rinse and condition with Le Kair Cholesterol
Rinse with H&S condish

Tomorrow: Deep Condish with ORS Mayo with an egg added and that's it until Friday!

I did a Cassia treatment, DC'd (Motions moisture plus) with heat and then banded to dry. I have to co-wash tomorrow after I work out and I will rollerset and flat iron my 13 week post roots then.

Felt like giving my hair a treat by using my good ol regular DC and got this lady to cornrow my hair :)

Today I washed with CON (new formula), deep conditioned with Elasta QP Protein Condish, and roller set...wore it curly today instead of wrapping...looks great!

I am going to get a much needed trim. I have been holding on to some split ends because I just made BSL but I'm not really excited because my ends are raggedy. Back to APL I go...:wallbash:

I hennaed with Jamila, DC'd with Jessicurl Week Deep Treatment then used kinky curly gel and knot today.

I like my Karishma Henna better. I get less frizz and more hang time. I think I wil stick with my Karishma Herbal Henna. This was my first time using kinky curly poducts and it was alright. It probably will be better when my frizz subsides from the henna and I attempt it again in a few weeks.

I agree. Karishma is so so much better than Jamila Henna.

I just did a blowout. I'm ready to start wearing it natural now. I keep damaging my curl pattern with heat everyweek. :nono:

DC with ORSRP, rollerset on damp hair only saturating my ends so I should only be under the dryer for 15 min. 20 tops. I am gonna saran wrap it for 10 min when I take the rollers out. Then up it goes, LOL.

I had PLANNED on shampooing, deep conditioning, moisturizing and putting my hair in a wet bun. I never got around to it yesterday, so I'm going to do it today.

this weekend i just doused my scalp and hair in vatika oil and kept it wrapped all wknd. this week i am wearing it pined up until was day.
i cant wait to do a reconstructor, i so need it.

Back