It's the weekend, what are you doing to your hair?!!

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
I'm not sure yet...I DC'd on Wednesday so I may just cowash tomorrow after work and then either do a rollerset or put in some flat twists for a twistout on Sunday.

I bought the big bottles of suave humectant poo and condish from sam's club the other day. I'm gonna go back to that when the HE LTR is done. I like the suave better. The LTR leave is awesome though!

I'll take picson Saturday evening of the flat twists and the twist out on Sunday.

I'm finally taking out these cornrows, clarifying, dc'ing and probably having my sis put in some individual braids.

Ummm...I know that I'll be doing my weekly co-wash tomorrow. I'm still trying to decide whether I want to do a rollerset for an undo, or twists for a twistout for church on Sunday. Decisions, decisions....:spinning:

Experimenting with another out style, possibly a chunky fro. I've done my first wash and go in over a year. At this moment I've put it up in puff and I'm trying not to braid, it's crazy bc feel like I'm going through braid withdrawals:lachen:. Also I plan on buying buying some conditioner (Haven't decided which brand, but it'll be something outside of Suave, Aussie and v05) and glycerine.

lol, I always say I'll DC and do a rollerset but I usually end up with a braidout or something easy.

This weekend, I won't be lazy. I'm gonna do my first rollerset in months.

I'd like to take a stab at twists again this weekend. I've been failing miserably at them, and I hope that maybe my hair is long enough now to do a decent set...wish me luck!!!

Tonight I will cowash again and braid up for a braid out tomorrow. Sunday I will wash, DC(have'nt DC'd in awhile) and bun up for Monday.

I'm going to relax tomorrow. I can't take the NG anymore plus I'm anxious to start using MT. Then I'm going to DC and finally see if I can post some pics with this raggedy behind webcam of mine. :drunk:

I am getting a touch up and I am really excited because I have been using Mega Tek for almost a month and I cant wait to start measuring my progress.

My hair is a lot healthier than it was this time last year. But I've been noticing small pieces of hair in the sink - signaling some breakage.

So I'm going to clarify with Suave, do an protein/aphogee treatment, and put a goldish rinse over my highlights (that really makes them pop), then DC with Keracare Humecto, and attempt a rollerset.

I love taking all these steps but it takes sooooooooooo long to do it all.

I will be taking out 2 month old braids and checking the progress of my transition to natural! It has been a little over a year since my last relaxer and I trimmed more hair off before I got my hair braided in May...:perplexed biting nails...No turning back though! I keep getting braids 'cause I don't know what to do with my hair!

Doing a protein treatment. Doing another Baking soda treatment. Dcing with a moist conditioner. I am changing up the Baking soda treatment. It will either be cut with water or a oil. Also i plan to do a Baking soda rinse, Than protein treatment, than deep co last the BS treatment.

Back