It's the weekend!!! What are you doing with your hair??

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
I took my sew-in down lastnight and I washed and DCed. Lots of hair came out.....man I was starting to get scared. I know lots of it was shed hair since my hair was cornrowed for 1 month and 3 days. But jeez....the amount scared me. After the I rinsed out the DC I used a hari treatment from soft sheen carson.... gosh I can't remember the name now..... but it's a whole bunch of samples I got. It's supposed to strengthen damaged hair and repair elasticity. I used it on towel dried hair and the shedding pretty much stopped.

I then blowdried my hair (ofcourse i used heat protectant) then I used my olive oil moisturizer, I used HE LTR on my ends then I sealed with tea tree oil. I used a paddle brushed to tame my mane.....tucked my ends in and wrapped with a silk scarf.

This morning and up to now.... my ends are smooth and soft. No hair came out in my comb this morning.

I'm going to wash/DC/rollerset on Saturday or Sunday. Probably late on Sunday since I'm still being super lazy with my hair.

I just washed tonight with ors aloe poo. Now im dc'ing overnight with garnier hair mask and sweet almond oil. I have neglected my hair for the past few days so its in need of pampering.

since I'm 11 weeks post relaxed I think that I'm going to do a tec Italy keratin treatment or should I just just mix an egg with my NTM mask??? Idk ??? Any input ladies

I need to seriously wash it. I'm 8 weeks post and scheduled for my relaxer on Thurs. I just got my Pibbs this week, so I'm excited to try it, but feeling lazy about rollersetting.

con wash with shikai powder/con and deep con with ors use my alter-ego leave in and retight up my braids use my hair butter and seal with jbco and do it all over tue lol

Moisturizing, moisturizing, moisturizing!!! I just drenched my hair with my glycerin, rosewater, peppermint and avocado oil mix. And will do a braidout for my part time tomorrow.

During the week, my office at work seems to soak the moisture right out of my hair. I go in the office with nice soft, moist hair, and by the end of the day, my hair is so dry.:nono:

Tomorrow I will co-wash and do a good delicious DC, perhaps overnight!:lick:

Right now I am pre-pooing overnight with Amla oil...and will do a paste of Bramhi, Maka and Amla powders..then I will dc...with heat with AO HSR..and do a wet bun/pin-up with magic hair clips...tomorrow

I relaxed my hair today so tomorow i will be re-moisturizing my hair again with hairveda whipped ends hydration and some proline softner moisturizer & qhemet olive & honey balm and sealing with a mixture of oils.

Tonight is my same moisturize and loose bun for bed. This weekend I am going to wash, condition detangle and let air dry and then back up in a bun...I am thinking I might oil rinse with coconut oil as well..my scalp is feeling dry after my touch up

I am going to apply my megatex as usual and wash/dc on sunday... bun like my life depended on it.

I am excited for challenge check ins so i can use heat... I am going to wear my hair down for a week!!!!

Today is usually wash day, but I'm not doing anything to my hair till I get my roundbrushhair order. Hopefully it'll be here by Monday, so I can try out my new goodies :grin:

Overnight pre-poo with Stirnilla and Amla oil. Putting a wig on over my baggy while i run errands tomorrow. Will wash it out tomorrow night with shikaikai soap, 2mins of proosity control then DC with ors rep pak and sillicon mix under the steamer. Creamy leave in then Blow dry and press with the runway for church.

I just washed it with re visited CON conditioning detangling poo, Chemisrty (sp) heat activated repair(LOVED IT!!!!!) and The Generic Detangler, and im letting it air dry in big fat plats and cornrow tomorrow! (lace wiggin it up!)

Relaxing!!! yessssssssssssssss! It's only been 12 and a half weeks but I feel like it's been so much longer. I slept on my vits this stretch and I'm definitely seeing a shortage of ng. Ah well, I'm on the ball again from tomorrow.

I'm 8 weeks post today. I planned to do a 12 week stretch again so my scheduled relaxer day is April 11. I'm hoping I can last for the next 4 weeks.

Today I'm going to flat iron my hair for work. I have a lot of new growth but it's soft.

I have a date with a box of Amla tonight LOL

But I am also going to run to Lush and buy myself a block of henna/indigo and dye my hair black. I am also going to grab a deep conditioner from them as well.

I hope the noir henna works because I just paid $56 for 2 indigo hennas from Mehandi.com and nobody wants to pay that damn much for black hair.

today, i am going to the salon to get a wash and roller set done. last week i visited them for a consultation. i have a few to consider... and whoever wins gets to do my touch up on 2 weeks. i will be at 12 or 13 weeks by that point. i am driving myself nuts over here. so for the next few weekends, i won't be doing my own hair. i am happy to have the break. but am hoping they do a good job!

I finally flatironed my hair today....I don't have the V-shape anymore :(
It's looks kinda blunt now...straight across. It's grown and evened out I guess. I won't be relaxing until April.

waiting till tomorrow so i can go buy another pack of kanekalon and redo the twists in the front. i think i have been TOO low-mani in these twists...lol...but i LOVE IT!

Since I'm heading into a long stretch (Spring and Summer) I decided to go to the salon one last time and get a DC and a roller set.

Last edited:
I was going to roller set b.u.t it is raining (I just washed and deep conditioned on Thursday) so I decided to just wear a wet-n-go for the next few days and then roller set it on Tuesday

Back