It's possible! 0" to SL in 1 year! (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, dear! I can't believe this thread is still going! "When Threads Go Bad"

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

I heart this thread. It's like the gift that keeps on giving but even better. This is one that we will definitely remember when someone starts another "what's your favorite thread" post. Just about everyone in this thread will be able to look back and laugh.

I heart this thread. It's like the gift that keeps on giving but even better. This is one that we will definitely remember when someone starts another "what's your favorite thread" post. Just about everyone in this thread will be able to look back and laugh.

yeh... 'cept i'm not laughing anymore... slightly disturbed and a little sad.

and in the last straw files we have:
@Lucie Did someone say shoulder was middle of the neck? I missed that one. Just wanted to add no one pats themselves on a bone on their back either. :giggle:

ETA This website seems to agree with me that shoulder is that surface that extends from neck to arm...hence this "Dandruff on Shoulder" image shown on that page:
4820453_f260.jpg

but why Nonie? didn't you know you were my hero? *sniff

preciousNo.gif

So I've been minding my own business watching Star Trek: Voyager on Netflix.

Then I see these two standing together and I suddenly wonder: Are they shoulder length or neck length?

This thread is pervasive and a threat to the molecular structure of the universe!

Attachments

• shouldersandnecks.jpg
    shouldersandnecks.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 117
So I've been minding my own business watching Star Trek: Voyager on Netflix.

Then I see these two standing together and I suddenly wonder: Are they shoulder length or neck length?

This thread is pervasive and a threat to the molecular structure of the universe!
Shoulder/left
neck/right
:yep:

Ya'll is crazy!! Can't help but laugh at this thread...4 real. I wonder what Dr.OZ would say? All I know is when I reach SL again per LHCF standards, don't nobody better say ****. Hmph!

I also have my opinion but please show me where I SAID everyone here are liars (You jumped in me & Lucie's convo...your name didn't even come up...don't know where you came from). Or better yet show me where I discouraged OP. We all have opinions and I don't have to change mine to make you or OP happy. Be happy with your opinion as I'am with mine. It is hilarious how this thread got this far due to the fact I said I don't agree with the OP's opinion of what SL is. What was the all " keeping it real" about? If I was, I choose to be real with myself (Good for you). I honestly don't give a hoot what someone else thinks. It is my opinion and I intend to keep it so until I see different. All the extras are totally unnecessary. There is no hating, no keeping it real, no taking away shine, no nothing. OP is not SL to ME that is all that matters to ME. I can say it in this thread just like you are free to disagree. All the extra that is not there other people are seeing is funny. Let OP be great with her opinion of SL.

I have been been at APL, chopped off it to 1.5 inches, I'm waay past where OP is now at 14 months and I'm not going to claim SL, cause to me it is not. That is MY opinion like it or not I don't need anyone to agree. Just like OP don't need to agree with me. To me paying attention to the opinions that does not agree is a way to look at yourself more objectively.

The whole this forum is a positive place to me. Being positive does not mean you have to be false about your views. (And no one asked anyone to do that....ppl agreed with her...its doesn't mean THEY are being false about their views, since they genuinely believe she was SL and are happy about that......like you said, a difference in opinion...that is all) When I started a thread about being natural and not doing the extras everyone else is doing, I'm sure people probably ( not sure) commented on me needing to take batter care of my hair and I would see even more result if I did. I was not going to argue with them. They most offered an objective opinion and I took it as that and never got offended. It is life no one is going to agree with you all the time. If you think they should? :ohwell: Opinions are like A-holes everyone has one (Unnecessary & "extra"...but okay....). ((Kanye Shrug))

Responses to your bolded points in red.

ME ME ME ME ME. Full Shoulder length dadblast it and I DARE someone to tell me different!
Now Now LadyRaider, you know we need some pitchas!!!! I think a birdseye view, back shot, front shot, 90 degree angle, left shot, right shot and a shot with you standing on your head in a room with blue painted walls with the 11am sun shining into a 3' wide window with green drapes should suffice. Until then, you still at neck length booboo :look:

Now Now LadyRaider, you know we need some pitchas!!!! I think a birdseye view, back shot, front shot, 90 degree angle, left shot, right shot and a shot with you standing on your head in a room with blue painted walls with the 11am sun shining into a 3' wide window with green drapes should suffice. Until then, you still at neck length booboo :look:

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Sent from my iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back