It's Official...I'm addicted.....

Traycee

It's Official...I'm addicted..... To Washing and Co-Washing....I relaxed early part of this week ...Flat-ironed my hair and everything...I said I was going to wear my hair straight for one week.....

I couldn't do it ...everyday when I got in the shower I would look at the conditioner and say no.....I missed that fresh clean scalp feeling....Well I was in the shower today and before I knew it my hair was under the water.....

Anyways I'm under the dryer in extra large rollers and I'm going to wrap it tonight and I can still be straight the rest of the weekend..

Am I the only one here addicted to washes and co-washes ????

I'm addicted to it also.. it seems like every day im drawn to the sink to dunk my head under that water and pull out the Suave Humectant.... Im tempted to do it now even though I got this weave...

:trampolin ME, ME, ME. I do it everyday. Today I did it twice. I do the same thing you do, I say I'm just gonna leave my hair alone and the next thing you know it's under the water. I bun everyday because I'm in the Army, so I don't really worry about straight styles.

No, you're not the only one. I actually LOVE co-washing. I get so excited when I see my bottles of conditioner getting more and more empty. And the days that I throw one away because it's all gone? Wooooo!!!!:lachen:

I guess it's because since I do so little to my hair the rest of the time it actually feels like I'm being proactive about caring for it when I cw.

I almost got addicted to it but I nipped it in the bud :grin: Mostly it was because I got lazy but there was a good while when I was feening and and something just didn't seem right when I didn't wash it but now I'm over that addiction.

I got a DOminican BLowout on THursday and Im DYTING to co-wash tonight... If I make it til Sunday it WILL be a miracle..

All of these Curlformer threads aint helping

I was thinking I had a problem. I have been co-washing 6 days a week and my hair has never been so soft and shiny. Even the blonde parts of my hair are shining. I'm addicted, but the conditioner is already in the shower.

I was thinking I had a problem. I have been co-washing 6 days a week and my hair has never been so soft and shiny. Even the blonde parts of my hair are shining. I'm addicted, but the conditioner is already in the shower.

I have 3 bathrooms in my house and ya can BEST believe there is a protein & a moisture conditioner in BOTH.... I just make sure I keep the cheapie Suave & VO5 in the one my kids use the most so I will have less to be mad about if these use my stuff

Even before LHCF i was bad... washed at least once a week... in the summer... at least once a day...

Now that I am on the board... im like... well if i wash it wont be so bad... Im jus gonna do it myself...:look:... its not like im wasting money...

I think i need to kick the habit tho...

It's Official...I'm addicted..... To Washing and Co-Washing....I relaxed early part of this week ...Flat-ironed my hair and everything...I said I was going to wear my hair straight for one week.....

I couldn't do it ...everyday when I got in the shower I would look at the conditioner and say no.....I missed that fresh clean scalp feeling....Well I was in the shower today and before I knew it my hair was under the water.....

Anyways I'm under the dryer in extra large rollers and I'm going to wrap it tonight and I can still be straight the rest of the weekend..

:lachen:I'm completely addicted! I had gotten a wash and press a couple of weeks ago and lasted only a week before co-washing. I just can't help it.

:lachen::lachen::yep:...Gurl I know what u mean!!... I'm sitting here right now in my prepoo stage...jus awaiting my HOMEMADE SPA treatment in the morning!!!:grin: I really am addicted...it jus feels so good...and also my hair has improved dramtically from it!:yep: Dang I would hate to get a nice style tho....wasting $$$....:ohwell:

I love it. It is just turns my hair into a mess. I have about 2 inches of hair I need to cut off right now because I cowash all of the time and my hair ends up in knots. That is not a worry for you all because you are relaxed but for me anytime I cowash I need to comb through my hair but I can't comb my hair as much as I want to cowash but I could not cut down on cowashing either. Now that I have texlaxed I am hoping to be able to do cowash without my hair knotting up on me if I don't detangle.

Yep, I love washing my hair. I find it to be relaxing me-time. And I love the sensation of water running through my hair and slathering on thick, yummy conditioners. You making me want to wash right now. It's been a few days. :look:

Oh I definitely love co-washes!!! They're awesome for me, and each time I wash my hair, my hair just feels so good and clean. Pre-LHCF, I'd do anything I could to stall from having to wet my hair since it'd normally take forever for my hair to air-dry and I didn't like sitting under a hair dryer for more than an hour. But now? My hair absolutely loves it!!!! So I have LHCF to thank for that tip, because I don't think I would have come across this idea if I had never been on any hair boards.:grin:

Oh my gosh... so glad I am not alone. Even when it's cold outside I can't stay away from that darn conditioner. I have a bottle in all the bathrooms in my house like a crackhead hiding his stash! :lol: I need help. Ya'll know it's really gonna be on once it's summer time right?! :lachen:

Oh my gosh... so glad I am not alone. Even when it's cold outside I can't stay away from that darn conditioner. I have a bottle in all the bathrooms in my house like a crackhead hiding his stash! :lol: I need help. Ya'll know it's really gonna be on once it's summer time right?! :lachen:

OK! :lachen: I was considering getting cornrows put in and wearing them for a couple of weeks. But then I thought, "But I won't be able to CW!":lachen:

I haven't rollerset in about 4 months.:perplexed

It is VERY ADDICTIVE!! I don't do it as much as I want to bc of school and stuff, but my hair is doing much better because of it and my new growth isn't as coarse as it usually is around this time (right now i'm about 6 weeks post, before i would be lucky to make it 4 weeks without slapping on a fresh relaxer!)

Thank God I'm not the only one. Tell me why I took out my kinky twist (which cost me $100) after two week because I missed my cowashes...:nono:

:lachen:I'm addicted to washing/cowashes also. I can't help it. When I'm in the shower, I just have to co-wash my hair:grin: I wouldn't feel right:nono:

Nope :nono:

After I got mine ironed out last month, I had to force myself to go a week w/o CWing it! I couldn't WAIT until "wash" day!

:grouphug:Just when I thought I was ALONE! I wanna wash EVERYDAY! winter, summer, spring, fall...it don't matter at all! All I need is my HE LTR or my Suave Biobasics & some water......that's all I need (in my best Steve Martin Jerk impression:grin:) :circle: Welcome to CWA! My name is hericane and I CW 4 days a week.

Back