It's March '09, how much has your hair changed from March '08???

silkii_locks

Hey Ladies,
I was just browsing thru my picture trail albums and came across some pics from March '08. I was stunned at how much my hair has grown! So I thought it would be fun to post some 1 year comparison pics. Please feel free to post as many pics as you like, I would love to see them and I'm sure many others would too. I'll go first! :grin:

My hair is not straightened at all in these pics, 50% air dry and the rest blow dried on low.

th_336311619.jpg
March '08
th_336311646.jpg
March '08
th_101_0186.jpg
March '09
th_101_0185.jpg
March '09
th_101_0191.jpg
March '09
th_101_0184.jpg
March '09
th_101_0183.jpg
March '09
th_101_0187.jpg
March '09

Last edited:
hmm not much. my hair grows extra slow.

march 08 (i had to dig to find this one)
DSCF2109-vi.jpg

march 09 (actually these pics were back in dec. but i don't have an update for march 09. but it pretty much looks the same as in dec:look:)
23uo7io.jpg

sqkxsy-vi.jpg

DSCF2109-vi.jpg

march 09 (actually these pics were back in dec. but i don't have an update for march 09. but it pretty much looks the same as in dec:look:)
23uo7io.jpg

sqkxsy-vi.jpg

I think you've had great progress. Your hair is thicker, healthier, stronger, and longer.

My hair has changed so much. Thank God! In March '08 I had just moved from humid New Orleans to dry dry dry Las Vegas. My hair started breaking, scalp dried out, and I hadn't found LCHF yet. If I wasn't chopping my brittle breaking ends off, I was gluing in tracks and I was miserable. Fast forward to March '09. With the help of LHCF I have given my hair new life. Its finally healthy again--the length is a bonus.

OK first off Silki locks, Poochie and Truthbe told- you all's hair is looking GREAT!

It has been like a night and day transformation for me. Poochie my hair grows super slow too, so I feel your pain. I have noticed more length, but most importantly healthier hair.

My siggie says it all......

One more comparison:

Poochie, did you say not much?? You've had great progress since last year! Your hair looks so much thicker, healthier, and it's longer. Take that and own it, for real...

Silkii I see you, ma!

Great progress all around, actually!

OK guys, I can honestly say I have seen some improvement. All the hard work was not for nothing!

22nd March 08: Barely Shoulder Length :nono:

startingpic21stMarch-vi.jpg

21stMarch08-vi.jpg

march08-vi.jpg

22nd March 09: Almost Bra Strap Length :yay:

blowdriedandlightlyflatironed1-vi.jpg

blowdriedandlightlyflatironed2-vi.jpg

Congrats ladies!!! Everyone has made fantastic progress. My hair is thicker and healthier, but not that much longer (it grows really slow).

Thanks for all the comments and pics ladies. Every one has had great progress, but some of you just blew me away! :yep:

I'm still struggling. I have not seen any progress. Hair is still dry. Still shedding like crazy and as a result my already fine hair looks all thin out. My ends are still splitting so I chopped off any progress(about 2 to 21/2 inches) in November and I am already seeing split ends again

Congrats to all that have seen progress. You give me hope and keep me motivated that one day I can overcome.

A lot has changed... just did a BC yesterday, so... From my siggy to BC...

Let's see where I am next year this time... **optimistic**

me~:rolleyes:

DSCF2109-vi.jpg

23uo7io.jpg

sqkxsy-vi.jpg
That's plenty! :yep:

Darnit, I'm at work and can't see anybody's pics right now. :wallbash: But I'll be checking as soon as I get home.

your hair is so pretty my hair has thicken up a lot, and I think I have made APL it took 14 months!! A set back that I caused, but still a learning experience

March 08

blow-out braid out
braid_1-vi.jpg

blow out
blow_front-vi.jpg

March 09

one-day old blow-out
m092.jpg

blow-out "styled" :rolleyes:
m091.jpg

blow-out puff
m093.jpg

apologies for the size of these.

DSCF2109-vi.jpg

23uo7io.jpg

sqkxsy-vi.jpg

It has grown! And it looks healthier and fuller.

wow Everyone had great growth. Poochie you're almost at APL:yep:

OP, your hair is beautiful.

Tocktick your hair is beautiful as well.

As for my hair, last March the whole nape was gone. Now it's about 4 inches so I'm happy.

Last year my sides were jacked and they are still jacked but they are growing slowly but surely.

I'm relaxing my own hair from now on so no more setbacks from stylists like before.

Back