It's March '09, how much has your hair changed from March '08???

OK guys, I can honestly say I have seen some improvement. All the hard work was not for nothing!

22nd March 08: Barely Shoulder Length :nono:

startingpic21stMarch-vi.jpg

22nd March 09: Almost Bra Strap Length :yay:

blowdriedandlightlyflatironed1-vi.jpg

Girl - whatever you are doing is CLEARLY working for you!!! :grin:

March 08

blow-out braid out
braid_1-vi.jpg

blow out
March 09

one-day old blow-out
m092.jpg

blow-out "styled" :rolleyes:

apologies for the size of these.

INCREDIBLE!!! Tick Tock- I feel like I haven't seen progress pics from you in FOREVER!!! Sooo happy your hair is absolutely FLOURISHING!

Great progress, Ladies! I found a pic from April 2008, so here's an 11-month comparison.

TwistoutCompare-1.jpg

Prospurr4, you can tell you are taking good care of your hair! Look at how much those ends have recovered, and all that thickness! I love it! :grin:

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures from Mar 08. But I remember what my hair was like. At that time I was 100% natural and hated my dry, coarse and breaking knotted hair. My hair was the same length it is now. Today, even with 3 setbacks in less than a year and my ends at raggedy lengths, I love my hair. I have LHCF to thank. If I would have found and joined LHCF sooner I most likely would not have texlaxed/texturized my hair. I don't even want to think how long my hair would be by now.

BEAUTIFUL PROGRESS, LADIES!!! I didn't want to copy all the pics, but your hair is gorgeous :wow:

What is your regimen? You've had amazing growth.

I was wondering the same thing :drunk:! It looks like every single inch was retained and then some!

Ironically enough, my hair has not changed at all! I was just below brastrap and transitioning in March '08, but then in April'08, I did the BC and my hair was shoulder length, but now it is back to barely grazing the top of my brastrap. I will take update pics this weekend and post my progress.

I didn't have a pic from March 08 because I had a sew in weave. Here's a pic from Oct. 07... I had just cut it short due to sever breakage from color.

Oct07-1.jpg

This is now... March 09
perm-1.jpg

102_1343.jpg

Hey Ladies,
I was just browsing thru my picture trail albums and came across some pics from March '08. I was stunned at how much my hair has grown! So I thought it would be fun to post some 1 year comparison pics. Please feel free to post as many pics as you like, I would love to see them and I'm sure many others would too. I'll go first! :grin:

My hair is not straightened at all in these pics, 50% air dry and the rest blow dried on low.

th_336311619.jpg
March '08
th_336311646.jpg
March '08
th_101_0186.jpg
March '09
th_101_0185.jpg
March '09
th_101_0191.jpg
March '09
th_101_0184.jpg
March '09
th_101_0183.jpg
March '09
th_101_0187.jpg
March '09

Awesome progress as well.

OK guys, I can honestly say I have seen some improvement. All the hard work was not for nothing!

22nd March 08: Barely Shoulder Length :nono:

startingpic21stMarch-vi.jpg

21stMarch08-vi.jpg

march08-vi.jpg

22nd March 09: Almost Bra Strap Length :yay:

blowdriedandlightlyflatironed1-vi.jpg

blowdriedandlightlyflatironed2-vi.jpg

Wow!! I don't know what you're doing but I say keep it up girl. What a difference a year makes. You've done an excellent job! :yep:

All of you ladies have such wonderful progress. vestaluv1 you especially inspire me. The 1st 2 are from March 3,2008 and the 2nd 2 are from this past Saturday.

Attachments

• IMG_0637-vi.jpg
    IMG_0637-vi.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0632.jpg
    IMG_0632.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 13
  • FSCN0094.jpg
    FSCN0094.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCN0092.jpg
    DSCN0092.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 22
I want my hair to look like TOCKTICK! :yep:

I was in a sew-in March 08 but I was transitioning and about 10 inches of hair and now I'm all natural with 8 inches of hair.

In March 2008, I was one year into my transition. Fast forward to March 2009, I'm now 100% natural.

March 2008
030408Braidout-vi.jpg

March 2009
021309KCCC-vi.jpg

Last edited:
let's see......

March 08:
freshly touched up with fresh blond highlights
thanks to Auntie K in B-more!

*Kelly clarkson singing* "Never again!"

March 09:
7 months post relaxer.... Transitioning!
blond DRYING highlights are barely showing.
Same length. But overall I say healthier than my practices last year.

My hair has actually gotten worse. After my mom got sick and passed away, I feel off big time with my routine and I have just started to get back on track in the pass month.

My hair has actually gotten worse. After my mom got sick and passed away, I feel off big time with my routine and I have just started to get back on track in the pass month.

Sorry to hear about your mom. Please continue taking care of your hair AND yourself. It'll get better - you'll see:yep:

Back