UPDATE TIME. COME SEE.... LOTS OF PICS

Really pretty and nice growth!! You should do youtube tutorials for your hair styles. I always love watching videos to switch up my style. Cute!

Your progress is truly inspiring! Congrats on your growth and retention and thanks so much for sharing!

Oh, and just so you know, I hadn't seen most of those pics before! :D

I love when you do hair update threads. You are just the cutest! Awesome progress, you've come a long way. Keep up the great work!

WTH are you drinking? Your progress is out of this world! :eek:

I'm so mad I almost missed this thread. Lawd knows you are my styling queen. :notworthy Just beautiful indeed!

Beautiful Mandy. I also love your updates. You have a lot of growth for just two years. Your styles are super cute. Do you rollerset, then blow dry? Or one or the other. Are most of the updo's here done on blow-dried, rollerset, or both hair? Just curious because your hair looks so nice and smooth.

Your hair is lovely. I really like how versatile you are with the styles! I esp adore this one :love:

DSC06580.jpg

Oh and I'm loving the np color too!

Beautiful Mandy. I also love your updates. You have a lot of growth for just two years. Your styles are super cute. Do you rollerset, then blow dry? Or one or the other. Are most of the updo's here done on blow-dried, rollerset, or both hair? Just curious because your hair looks so nice and smooth.
Hey Hopeful. Thanks for the compliment. I alternate between blowdrying and rollersetting. These days I dont rollerset as much as I would like because as my hair gets longer, the rollersets are less smooth and I find that even when I rollerst I still have to do a light blowout for my roots. Most of the updos are on blow dried hair/rollerset hair.

Its 2yrs and 4 month since my BC. I wont bore you with my pics from the whole time, but I will post my BC pic. I know yall have seen it a 101 times, but I just think it is so amazing how much my hair has grown since my BC, I feel like now it is growing slower, but I guess you can see for yourself.

Here is the THEN and NOW: March 2008 vs July 2010
DSC01680.jpg
DSC00104.jpg

3 months comparison: March 2010 vs July 2010 (see the difference?)

DSC06601.jpg
DSC00098.jpg

Other pics:
DSC00112.jpg

Havent done alot of styles in the last 3 months, but here are some pics from March in case some people didnt see them.

DSC06508.jpg

DSC06614.jpg

DSC06528.jpg

DSC06286.jpg

DSC06900.jpg

DSC06910.jpg

DSC06580.jpg

DSC06593.jpg

DSC06278.jpg

Wow! Excellent progress! I love the different hair styles! :yep:

Back