Is Your Husband your Type?? Married Ladies ONLY!!

Danene5

I just wondered sometimes we date individuals and we have certain physical features that we like about that person. When you found your husband did he fit the physical that you wanted. I know that it is not all about the physical but the emotional, spiritual, and intellectual being. Do you feel that he is your soulmate? What attracted you to him? And what was your first impression of him?

I just wondered sometimes we date individuals and we have certain physical features that we like about that person. When you found your husband did he fit the physical that you wanted. NO. I know that it is not all about the physical but the emotional, spiritual, and intellectual being. Do you feel that he is your soulmate? I don't really believe in soulmate stuff What attracted you to him? His personality. And what was your first impression of himm? That he was goofy.

I do find my husband attractive, but he doesn't fit the description of the type of man I thought I wanted to date or marry. It is the same on his end, he finds me attractive, but I don't fit the bill of who he had created as his ideal woman in his mind. I have nothing in common with his exes except being female.

I don't believe in soulmates. We are best friends, lovers and so many things about each other fit so well, it's almost creepy.

I was initially attracted to him by his confidence. It is very sexy. He just seems to have this air about him like he can take on the world. He is also very strong, when I get tired he just grabs me and swings me over his shoulder like a fireman...and I ain't a light weight female I must say:nono:.

I never really had a type. I dated all kinds of people. I don't think I dated anyone quite like DH before I met him.

I just wondered sometimes we date individuals and we have certain physical features that we like about that person. When you found your husband did he fit the physical that you wanted. I know that it is not all about the physical but the emotional, spiritual, and intellectual being. Do you feel that he is your soulmate? What attracted you to him? And what was your first impression of him?

emotional 10%
intellectual 15%
spiritual 75%
physical/looks 10% (eventhough he is attractive to me it's not that important)
being a good provider 15%

Yes, he's my soul mate. His personality and smile and sense of humor attracted me to him. My first impression of him was "Wow, he's a nice guy. I wish I could find someone like him but just a little older..." - So since I couldn't find an older model, I just took the young buck!

Nope!! He was very attractive but far from my type. I love, tall, Brown, Island men. He was shorter than I like 5'10 I prefer 6"ft and taller, very nicely built. Darker, he looks Greek/Italian, I like curls, he had waves:perplexed I love him to death now and he was the nicest of any of the men I'd ever dated or been attracted to.:yep: 17 years strong!! 16 yrs married:grin:

emotional 10%
intellectual 15%
spiritual 75%
physical/looks 10% (eventhough he is attractive to me it's not that important)
being a good provider 15%

Yes, he's my soul mate. His personality and smile and sense of humor attracted me to him. My first impression of him was "Wow, he's a nice guy. I wish I could find someone like him but just a little older..." - So since I couldn't find an older model, I just took the young buck!

Aww, that is so sweet. You guys are a great looking couple...

My dh is my type. So much so that every now and then he will catch me by surprise, you know drive by me in his car or show up at the grocery store and from a distance I will be like:lick:, checking him out and then I realize (when he gets closer) that it's him :lol:. It's kind of embarrassing:blush:.

My dh is my type. So much so that every now and then he will catch me by surprise, you know drive by me in his car or show up at the grocery store and from a distance I will be like:lick:, checking him out and then I realize (when he gets closer) that it's him :lol:. It's kind of embarrassing:blush:.

That is sooooooo cute!!!!!!

Back