Is your baggie sexy?

cmw45

I was looking at myself as I got into bed tonight. Cute nightgown and undies...and my hair in a plastic bag. At first I was like...whatever, aint no one gonna see it but me...but then I thought, 'what about women who have SOs, BFs, and DHs? Do you feel sexy when you go to sleep at night in your baggie? Has your SO ever comment that he'd love to see your hair spread out over your pillow, but you looked at him like he was crazy, because he should know the damage cotton can do to the moisture in one's hair?:look:

I don't have a man right now, but I was just wondering...Do you feel sexy in your baggie? Scarf? Whatever?

cmw45 said:
I was looking at myself as I got into bed tonight. Cute nightgown and undies...and my hair in a plastic bag. At first I was like...whatever, aint no one gonna see it but me...but then I thought, 'what about women who have SOs, BFs, and DHs? Do you feel sexy when you go to sleep at night in your baggie? Has your SO ever comment that he'd love to see your hair spread out over your pillow, but you looked at him like he was crazy, because he should know the damage cotton can do to the moisture in one's hair?:look:

I don't have a man right now, but I was just wondering...Do you feel sexy in your baggie? Scarf? Whatever?

Yes, I feel sexy when I get into bed and my SO do not complain about the baggie because when he sees the progress he knows it is helping me. Girl he aint thinking bout no dang on baggie...he thinking bout:grin: .....I'll stop right there....:p

Well haircare in general isn't sexy to me at all. My SO knows what I am trying to do (as far as hair growth) and is very considerate of it.

tsmith said:
Yes, I feel sexy when I get into bed and my SO do not complain about the baggie because when he sees the progress he knows it is helping me. Girl he aint thinking bout no dang on baggie...he thinking bout:grin: .....I'll stop right there....:p

lol! lol! Thats to funny!

I don't feel sexy at all with it, but then again I have no SO to please. I do get flack from my brothers and my mom got in on the act a few weeks ago. Not only do I wear the high ponytail w/ a baggie on the end, I have a scarf covering the front edges and usually another whole tie-around scarf on the whole thing. So I walk around the house looking like a little gnome.

I wear a pretty silk scarf to bed every night - some nights, I have to retie it before I actually go to sleep, so I'm guessing he finds it pretty darn sexy. :grin:

Blackbird77 said:
I don't feel sexy at all with it, but then again I have no SO to please. I do get flack from my brothers and my mom got in on the act a few weeks ago. Not only do I wear the high ponytail w/ a baggie on the end, I have a scarf covering the front edges and usually another whole tie-around scarf on the whole thing. So I walk around the house looking like a little gnome.

:lachen: its oh okay girl my moom fuss about it to .... once its heathly shell understand

nappywomyn said:
I wear a pretty silk scarf to bed every night - some nights, I have to retie it before I actually go to sleep, so I'm guessing he finds it pretty darn sexy. :grin:

:)

My husband understands my hair goals and he supports me. I don't wear a baggy to bed very often anymore. But I do cover my hair most nights. Fortunately, it doesn't bother him. He is the same sweet person to me with or without my night time headgear. So, there has been no problem with me feeling sexy. ;)

I have a short story to share, last week I tried sleeping in rollers, ( I have really been trying to limit the heat applied to my hair) anyway my man comes home of course I was jus doin my thing (cooking) in sweats and rollers, but I think the rollers actually TURNED HIM ON?!!? He giggled since he never saw me in rollers b4 and well I won’t post the rest:grin: . So interesting for me that he was turned on by it, I figured it would do the opposite. As far as me wearing a scarf at night he has no problem with it. I don’t think he cares either way, I have never tried the plastic bag but if I do I am sure he wont care either. ( I am not sure how I would sleep with one on tho )

So you would be surprised what turns men on sometime :ohwell:

MizaniMami said:
Well haircare in general isn't sexy to me at all. My SO knows what I am trying to do (as far as hair growth) and is very considerate of it.

I agree wholeheartedly...with the SO thing too. My SO is counting down the days until my next relaxer! It's sooo funny! He's like, "Baby! It's gonna be SOOOOO LOOONG!" I think he's more excited than me about this hair growing thing.:lol: :lachen:

shiningstar84 said:
Maybe you could try satin/silk pillowcases for those "special" occasions when you get a man:lol:

:lachen: girl if he love you hell love u with or without the cap ..plus once he sees that heathly set of hair.......girl u better run! :lachen:

shiningstar84 said:
Maybe you could try satin/silk pillowcases for those "special" occasions when you get a man:lol:

That's so cruel:lachen: ...specially since I live in a baren area.:ohwell: :ohwell:

sherylin123 said:
I'm sleeping with a baggie every night and I feel quite "unsexy"

Why you feel unsexy about sleeping with a baggie on your head everynite. I sleep everynite with my baggie and a silk scarf on my head. I put the scarf on and tie it to the side and it looks very pretty to me. I gets no complaints. I mean you need to wear a scarf to protect your hair anyway so If you have the baggie under your scarf no one knows its on.:)

I sleep with my scarf on everynight, no matter what. So when I dont put it on, he's like where's the scarf, I dont want you to mess up your hair. Plus when we sleep the smell of the hello hydration is all on my scarf, so when we spoon I can hear him sniffing it. Then that turns him on. :lol: Like someone said, you would be surprised what will turn men on.

NO...My honey does not love the baggie, scarf, headwrap. I try to wear the nicest ones I can find. There was a time when I didn't care what I put on my head, I would use old raggedy stocking caps, and DH commented why was I always wearing that raggedy ars rag on my head every night. :eek: I stick to black satin headwraps from now on. When I baggie I still tie a satin scarf on top to make it more presentable

My SO has cornrows so he sleeps in his doo-rag and I sleep in my scarf. We both have beautiful hair in the morning:lol:

Actually, the funny part is us both trying not to mess up our hair.

Last edited:
Blackbird77 said:
Lmao....that's too cute....a little gnome!

HOTTT story! Made my morning! ;)
Qetesh said:
I have a short story to share, last week I tried sleeping in rollers, ( I have really been trying to limit the heat applied to my hair) anyway my man comes home of course I was jus doin my thing (cooking) in sweats and rollers, but I think the rollers actually TURNED HIM ON?!!? He giggled since he never saw me in rollers b4 and well I won’t post the rest:grin: . So interesting for me that he was turned on by it, I figured it would do the opposite. As far as me wearing a scarf at night he has no problem with it. I don’t think he cares either way, I have never tried the plastic bag but if I do I am sure he wont care either. ( I am not sure how I would sleep with one on tho )

So you would be surprised what turns men on sometime :ohwell:

:lachen: What a cute thread. My hubby is slowly getting used to my hair regimen. I never tried to be cute around him from the beginning. We had the conversation long ago that beauty has a price, and I don't wake up looking like when he saw me in church. So if he came over to watch a movie or something (no overnights until we were married!), I would wear jeans, T-shirt, glasses and a old stanky scarf. He told me I was beautiful au naturale!

I think I have more problems with the baggy and the MTG. He doesn't seem to mind because he knows what my ultimate goals are.

However, I got a roller set last Thursday and he commented that he was glad to see that I wasn't wearing that KNOT on the back of my head with plastic wrap over it!!:lachen:

Back