Baggie method

essence5

What do you apply to your hair when doing the baggie method. I see some people use petroleum, but that seems too thick.

It depends but most of the time I use any scurl activator with an oil on the ends. I also use a leave in conditioner sometimes or I've done alma oil overnight. Just depends.....

It depends but most of the time I use any scurl activator with an oil on the ends. I also use a leave in conditioner sometimes or I've done alma oil overnight. Just depends.....

what she said!!!

if i'm not using scurl, it is usually amla oil... which means my pillow be funky in the morning!!!

I don't have the scurl and im trying to use up the products I have ( recovering product junkie :lachen:) I have wave nouveau moisturizing lotion, wave nouveau, moisturizing mist sta sof fro, fantasia ic leave treatment, evoo, castor oil. Will any of these work.

Im natural with blow dried semi straight hair. so im trying to protect, moisturize and tame :wallbash:.

I don't have the scurl and im trying to use up the products I have ( recovering product junkie :lachen:) I have wave nouveau moisturizing lotion, wave nouveau, moisturizing mist sta sof fro, fantasia ic leave treatment, evoo, castor oil. Will any of these work.

Im natural with blow dried semi straight hair. so im trying to protect, moisturize and tame :wallbash:.

Use any of those moisturizing agents such as sta fro or the leave in treatment and seal with one of your oils. You should be good to go!!!!

I've become lazy...sometimes I use NOTHING!!!
... and get the same results... but I do daily
co-washes so my hair is still damp from during the
day... I guess

I use Qhemet Biologics Olive and Honey Balm to baggy and my hair stays soft. I :love: QB

Back