***Let's Do a Baggie Challenge***

Re: ***Let\'s Do a Baggie Challenge***

Natrlchallenge said:
Hi, I'm new to the board. My name is natrlchallenge. Is there a way to do the baggie method with short hair. I had a bad relaxer incident and had to cut my hair. Any info u give is appreciated. Thanx
I wanted to say welcome to the board!! :wave: Sorry I missed your post but I am glad I went in to reread the thread.

The only thing I can think of is putting a plastic cap on your head at night to help keep it moisturized. Sorry you had to cut your hair. It will grow back soon.

I hope you can join us!!

DSD

Here is a list of all who have joined the baggie challenge thus far:

I will update as needed

Alli77
Atlien
BabyCurls
BabyGurl
Ballet Bun
BellyDancer
BlackHair
Blkmaryland
Boadicea
Brickhouse
CaramelDiva
CdFrank
Champagne Wishes
Chicamorena
Chichi
ChocoKitty
Cinnabuns
DelightfulFlame
DigitalRain
Dolapo
EssentialGrowth
Faith
Falon
Fletgee
FlowerHair
Getmoore
Hottopic
Ithomas1
Jellynote
Kombov Dymond
Laina7777
LadyR
LadyZ
Leslie C
Lucia
Luv04
Melodee
MermaidHair
MizAvlon
Mkstar826
Movennesha
MrsLee
MzJones
NappyNikki
NewYorkgirl
Nyambura
Nymphe
Paladin
Portia
PradaLover
PrettyBrownEyes
Puddles
Rachel
Saddity1
Satrina
Sengschick
Sharee
Shawnee66
SherryLove
Shinka
Simplycee
SoutherGirl
Tai
Tryn2growmyhair
UNLVgirl
Val1212
Valerie
WildChild453

Last edited:
Hi,
is there a limit as to how many challenges one can do? I would like to add this challenge but unfortunately my hair does not reach a substantial ponytail, more like a very skimpy one! How would anyone with short hair be able to do the Baggie Challenge?

MeechUK

MeechUK said:
Hi,
is there a limit as to how many challenges one can do? I would like to add this challenge but unfortunately my hair does not reach a substantial ponytail, more like a very skimpy one! How would anyone with short hair be able to do the Baggie Challenge?

MeechUK
There is no limit as to how many challenges you can do. Just as long as one does not break the rules of another you are just fine.

As far as the baggie. I remember when I first started doing it my ponytail was very small but with consistent baggie technique usage it got longer.

You should be fine as long as you can get it into some form of ponytail.

dontspeakdefeat said:
There is no limit as to how many challenges you can do. Just as long as one does not break the rules of another you are just fine.

As far as the baggie. I remember when I first started doing it my ponytail was very small but with consistent baggie technique usage it got longer.

You should be fine as long as you can get it into some form of ponytail.

Is it ok to do this challenge with dry hair in the baggie, DSD? I was planning to do it with dry hair and olive oil.

count me in!! when i read the thread, i went straight to my bathroom and used olive oil. so now im walking aroung with a plastic bag around my ponytail and my mum thinks im crazy. She also saw me with oils in my hair covered with a shower cap :D. yeah enough blabbing.....im in

Has anyone found the link to sengschick step by step instructions on how to do the braided up bun. I clicked on the link provided and it lead me to a dead link. Thanks in advance.

Champagne_Wishes said:
Has anyone found the link to sengschick step by step instructions on how to do the braided up bun. I clicked on the link provided and it lead me to a dead link. Thanks in advance.
Good Luck finding it. I tried with no luck. I'll try again another time.

Back