Is it just me, or does it seem as if you admit to having really NAPPY hair here...

Re: Is it just me, or does it seem as if you admit to having really NAPPY hair here..

i honestly havent noticed this.

there are many 4/a/b's fotki albums that i have bookmarked.
cause beautiful hair is beautiful hair regardless of texture.

Country gal said:
I would love to get that shirt. :lol:

lol i hear u Country gal and Jcoily hahaha there had 3 that i really want to get. i need to go back there i was in a rush and could not stop but it striked me i thought it was written indian and was shocked and when i really looked it had many afrocentric shirts but my 3 favourites were the I HAVE GOOD HAIR CAUSE I HAVE AFRICAN IN MY FAMILY, I M SO HARLEM and I COULD SELL RAID TO A ROACH:lachen: oh by the way a new store opened in harlem on 2-fifth that mostly sell afrocentric shirts like mad Angela Davis and messages, fros....ethnic so vibrant it reminded me of atl i need to go inside but just amazing tees i need some so colourful

Last edited:
NappyParadise said:
I don't know! But this is a Long Hair Care Forum, and that is what we all are trying to achieve if not we wouldn't be here LOL!!,

Chile not everyone came for long hair. My hair has always had some length and is very resilient.

A coworker hipped me to this forum. I only joined because the off topic section was off the chain. That was when HoneyRockette was sharing her life stories. The hair section is an added attraction and invaluable at times.

ajargon02 said:
it's bad. I see a lot of talk of 3c this and that, and how "curly" so and so's hair is. I am not trying to be mean or anything. I like the board. It's just that I don't see very much love or acceptance for NAPPY,frizzy hair, or tips on how to treat it like gold. Is it wrong to have beautiful, nappy hair round here? How come more of these sisters don't come "out of the closet" per se, and share all the tips that they have, or am I just out of my mind on this one?:confused:

Actually, I've read several posts of ladies that talk about loving and being proud of your "naps." And several ladies give tips on how to take proper care of it. There have been several ladies to say, "No hair is bad hair, as long as it's healthy." So, no I haven't noticed what you're saying at all.

firecracker said:
Chile not everyone came for long hair. My hair has always had some length and is very resilient.

A coworker hipped me to this forum. I only joined because the off topic section was off the chain. That was when HoneyRockette was sharing her life stories. The hair section is an added attraction and invaluable at times.

Okay:lol: I hear you! Yes the Off Topic is Off The Chain:lol: !!!!

Back