inversion method

I'm convinced that I cannot do this at night as I tend to forget. How about I just hang my head off the side of my chair at work while I take a pause for a mental health, non smoker-smoke break.

sunnieb,

You know me. I talk a good game but am always the first to never follow through. I even blogged that I was gonna do the inversion method after reading about this magic growth. I've yet to do it. Ok so on the real, I'm a skeptic (although I've seen picture proof) so I will have to try this out for myself and see if it works.

sunnieb Nix08
The three amigas need to try it out together. Start Date: Sunday 20 Oct through Saturday 26 Oct. I need you two to hold me accountable. Deal?

I found this out several months ago and I posted it on the thread 12 inches in 12 months - 2013. Someone who was doing research for a hair manual came across this piece of advice and she shared it with others. This is what she said and I quote......

"The more people I talked to about this hair growing method, the more I discovered that this technique actually works. Most women accept hair growth of 6-8 inches per year, the women who incorporated this technique into their hair regime found that their hair was growing 6-8 inches in just six months.... or 12 inches and beyond in a year. This technique is standing on your head."

Inversion therapy is good. I have a contraption called the body slant that allows you to stand on your head effortlessly. I was doing it, but I also have the Newton slantboard and I prefer to do it because it's so relaxing. I can feel the blood travelling through my body. I apply my oils AM and PM but in the PM is when I lay on my slantboard for 10-15 minutes. I know this method is a correct position for my body to be in and I don't have to worry about inversion positions that may prove hazard to my health. I want to purchase another Newton slantboard, but those things are pricey. It has increased over the years because I didn't pay that much when I first purchased mine. I use mine also as a chair and it has wear and tear, but still effective. When I lay on that thing, time just flies and I am so relaxed. It feels soo good. I'm on the 12 inches in 12 months 2013 challenge and wanting to get some serious growth. I'm happy if I get 1" in 1 month. This is something I will be doing not only for hair health, but for well being and health for the brain, and other organs. Instead of gravity pulling us down, we're reversing gravity which brings health benefits. I have my hair in braids and will continue to lay on slantboard until I take them down next week. I will then access my hair growth and share the results.

just got home from work and grocery shopping...so i'll probably eat something and then do my inversion.

i bought some more oils because i didnt have any besides the oil i was using for the inversion (which isnt much). i'll add some apricot oil, more coconut and a touch of castor to it.

You know me. I talk a good game but am always the first to never follow through. I even blogged that I was gonna do the inversion method after reading about this magic growth. I've yet to do it. Ok so on the real, I'm a skeptic (although I've seen picture proof) so I will have to try this out for myself and see if it works.

The three amigas need to try it out together. Start Date: Sunday 20 Oct through Saturday 26 Oct. I need you two to hold me accountable. Deal?

divachyk Deal! :up:

But, ya know I'm sooo clumsy! I need to practice first! I can already hear Dh sniggling and giggling, but I want MBL darnit!

What oil will you use? I'm going to check my cabinet for some oil. Think I have some EVCO somewhere in there. :yep:

alright...just did it. that was #4.

uggggh i feel like it's not gonna work for me...i'm just being a negative noodle nosed nerd

it will work
it will work
it will work
it will work
it will work
it will work
it will work
it will work

lol

divachyk Deal! :up:

But, ya know I'm sooo clumsy! I need to practice first! I can already hear Dh sniggling and giggling, but I want MBL darnit!

What oil will you use? I'm going to check my cabinet for some oil. Think I have some EVCO somewhere in there. :yep:

sunnieb, I'm gonna try it without oils but with baggy. If I oil, it will only be a few nights (maybe like 2 or 3). I will likely use jbco. That's my go-to fav. I'm clumsy too and kinda a little embarrassed. I will do mine when dh is not looking. :lol:

Back