inversion method

LOL (not at you, w/you - see earlier post) -- seriously, if anyone is new to this, BE careful!

sorry but i couldn't help I bust out laughing @ the bolded because as i read it i remembered trying it on my bed first (hanging it off the bed) which didn't go well i almost broke a couple limbs trying to get up.

Anyway i just completed Day 5 Inversion and i promise you that every single day since i've started this i feel crawlies in my head a few minutes after inverting. I hope i get some growth or else.

Glad this popped up on the first page....haven't been feeling well. I DCon my hair earlier and intended to invert while the con was in but i got distracted. I will invert before the night ends.

Day 6 Inversion COMPLETED! all of 4.5 mins

Last edited:
May i add some inspiration for you ladies.....for those that haven't seen this video, hope it will inspire and motivate you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so9ExluN8TM

1:32-1:48 shows her growth comparison and she followed up by showing how she applies her oil and the inversion method she uses.

Again good luck ladies and happy growing. Lets get the last 3'' in before the year ends.

Did my inversion method tonight but skipped last night bc well....I just was being lazy. I did however measure and it shows that my hair grew 1/2 an inch. I will re-measure tomorrow.

MixedGirl - thanks. I tried playing some vids I just played last week and none of them play. I think the new piece of equipment I installed on my network is causing a problem ***sigh*** don't feel like fixing this today.:nono:

On my 7th day :yep:. I usually invert before i go to bed, but I was so excited to know the results that I inverted this morning. However, I did not get to check the length as I had other things to do, so I'll invert again tonight (I like the feeling) and see the results then.:grin:

Can't wait for the 1st to officially start. I'm going to measure my hair and take pics probably next week or so.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Ok, this inversion thing really works! I didn't gain much length but I did gain thickness. I'm on my ipad so I will post two after pics & safe it to my phone & then post the comparison pics. This ipad only post pics one @ a time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Here r the comparison pics. I think for next month I'll def massage oil on my scalp prior to inverting. I tried to take more pics, but my hair started poofing up:drunk:

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131020_152054.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131020_152054.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 114
  • ForumRunner_20131020_152128.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131020_152128.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 100
I did the inversion method 7x and I can feel the new growth in my crown, I wish I had comparison pics but I haven't taken pics of my hair in awhile don't stone me :) but this will definitely be a staple in my regimen every month.

Inverting on an exercise ball feels amazing in my torso:yep:

YAY! :yay: Nix08 Thanks SO MUCH for this idea! We got DH a reclining lawn chair last Father's Day and I was planning to try to use that (but get in it upside down) like a slant board. Now I have a use for my exercise balls, DD and I can do it together at the same time, and my torso will feel good. I :heart2: y'all! I've gotten so many good ideas JUST TODAY on the site.

Can someone please tell me that i can do this for more than seven days. I've really loving the crawlies in my scalp after inverting. I so need 3 inches before Dec 31st

Dayjoy SO...how was it? I brought 'MY' exercise ball upstairs to my room and when dd saw it she said, what's this doing here, we play with it. Then proceeded to tell me that I could use it for 2 days before I have to bring it back to the basement for them to play with it:look:

PureSilver I to want to do it daily:yep: It just feels so good on my body especially on the exercise ball:yep:

Dayjoy SO...how was it? I brought 'MY' exercise ball upstairs to my room and when dd saw it she said, what's this doing here, we play with it. Then proceeded to tell me that I could use it for 2 days before I have to bring it back to the basement for them to play with it:look:

PureSilver I to want to do it daily:yep: It just feels so good on my body especially on the exercise ball:yep:

:look: Let me tell you how quirky I am. I'm waiting until the 1st so I can easily keep track and do it the 1st-7th each month. Our balls are in the basement too and they are used for PLAY by our kids too. My fear is that once they come up they'll want to play with them up here. :nono:

Back