inversion method

this looks REALLY interesting. i think i'm gonna try it out. i chopped my hair super short several weeks ago and i loved it back then, now i'm getting antsy about growing my hair again... gonna start today.

i have some oil mix that i made up a while back - if i'm remembering right, it has evoo, evco, sulfur & tea tree...

i took measurement...4 inches today (10-14-2013)

i'm gonna do the oil, the inversion and then i'm going to twist my hair up. will do this for 7 days.

I've been following this thread incognito. I finally decided to try this method and a few mins ago i gave it a shot at 4 mins. I bent over from the waist down as if using my forehead to touch my knee. It seems doable for another 6 days.

Marking my spot keep track and will check in daily. I hope everyone will get their 1'' growth.

Today:Day 1=4mins

Day 4 was completed yesterday. Tonight is day 5. Will post again when I complete it. I'm glad I've been posting when I invert, b/c I thought I was on Day 3 today.

I considered inversion but I'm tracking Viviscal's effectiveness. If I invert and my hair grows an inch - I won't know if it was inversion or Viviscal - so I will try inversion in January.

just did my first inversion...listened to mmmbop while doing it LOL. i need exercisr. for real...my legs were BURNING! but it felt like it went quickly.

I started this last month and I forgot to take measurements. I am on Day 2 for this month and I will take my measurements tonight.

This mess had me feeling so lightheaded last night. I hung my head off the side of my bed for 4 minutes, and I slowly rose up and laid on my back. I thought I'd be fine, but NOPE! It felt like I took some pm medicine. lol... I do have a very weak vestibular system.

My mom braids my hair for me every week as a PS. She commented that the front of my hair is much longer than It was last week. :)

Yeah Im still kicking myself for not taking pics.

sent from IPad using LHCF app. POW!

Day 6/13 Lol I've missed so many days due to work but idc. I'm still getting my growth. Hopefully tomorrow will be day 7 then I'll do this again next month.

Checking in Day 2 of my iversion. I did 4 1/2 mins this morning. Minutes after i felt things crawling in my head......WOIE i hope my scalp was stimulated from that inversion stretch. Oiled scalp with Liquid gold

will invert later...when i get home from work at some point. which position are you ladies in when you do it? yesterday, i just bent over..is there a position thats more successful than others. i did watch a vid saying to be careful doing it on the bed because some people have had adverse reactions from it...slowly rising after the inversion definitely helps with curbing any dizziness...i felt a slight bit of lightness yesterday, but not bad.

PureSilver so Im not alone :yep: My last day was yesterday. I did notice that I got some growth,now how much growth I do not know.
I was too preoccupied to take a proper pic or measurement,but I will definitely do it next month

I really am curious to know if this method can only be done once per month. I'm thinking at most i can can do it the first and last week of each month.

Can't remember if I posted an update, so here are my pics from this month's inversion experiment.

image-2658177562.jpg
image-508578606.jpg

I went from line five to line 6 on my LC shirt, so I will definitely be doing this again next month!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I keep running in here too, to read up on everyone else's experience. :)

I tried it a few weeks ago and didn't notice any growth. I'm planning on trying it again next month and will measure my starting length first.

The bun in your siggy looks so juicy. What's your length?

sent from IPad using LHCF app. POW!

I completed my 7 days on Saturday. To stay on track, I marked my calendar each day with a red pen after I completed each inversion. To make the 4 minutes go by without stressing, I played a song that lasted at least 4 minutes. My final results are that it did work and I gained an inch. However, since my daughter cut 1 1/2 inches off my ends at the beginning of the inversion, I won't post a picture until next month which will be my new starting point. I wish everyone well as we grow our hair to new lengths.

Wow,

That's definitely an inch.... So, what was your oil and how many days and minutes did you do?

I alternated ORS HAIRepair and NG Healthy Hair Growth Oil and did a ten minute massage followed by four minute inversion. Every day for a week.

image-1271188101.jpg
image-2013244570.jpg
image-4172456534.jpg
image-855649389.jpg

I REALLY didn't expect any growth! I had to keep re-counting the lines on my shirt. LOL.

I'm going to continue the massage, but cut it back to 2 minutes a day except for inversion week, which I'm going to do on henna week just to help me keep track.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back