Ingredients in Dominican Products

preciousjewel76

I'm really interested in trying the Salerm 21 leave-in and Miss Key 10 en 1, but I can't find the ingredients for either of these online:perplexed. Can someone who already owns the products post the ingredients? I'm trying to avoid products with 'cones and petrolatum products, and I want to make sure these products are 'cone/petrolatum free before I commit to 'em.

Thanks in advance!

10 en 1 comes in Plus or Super:

Here are the ingredients - typed exactly as they are on the label:

10 en 1 PLUS (Jar actually says "Super Conditioner 10 en 1 PLUS")
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Trymetyl Amonium and Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Hydrolized Collagen, Ceramide, Lactamide, Hydrolized (Silk, Soy Protein, Collagen, Milk Protein Wheat, Olive Oil, Aloe Vera), Potassium cocoil hidrolized collagen, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Methyl-Propyl Paraben.

10 en 1 Super (Jar actually says "Super Conditioner 10 en 1")
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Estearilico, Distearoylamidoethyl Monium Methosulfate, behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polysorbate 60, Pentaerythrityl, tetraisostearate, Lactamide, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Propyl Paraben, Ceramide, FD&C Yellow #5 and FD&C Red #40.

Back