I'm sorry Phyto Pusha...my new goal is to ...

It ain't over until the fat lady sings...

She's singing
65.gif
65.gif
65.gif
65.gif

Loudly at that!
65.gif

News Ticker*News Ticker*News Ticker*News Ticker*....

This is a serious matter....repeat...this is a serious matter....people's
follicles are at stake...and must be protected from this potential and quiet hair killer...PhytoRelaxer...

Now...back to our sponsor....

Ladies....did u Surge today???

*Voiceover: Surge....The Next Generation in Hair Care Products...*

MonaLisa said:
***The camera pans across a scenic, grassy knoll. The shot focuses on a brick building covered in ivy. The shot tightens on a sign, almost obscured by the ivy that reads "Phytoasylum."

There is a long, pan shot down a hallway that leads to a room, there is a tiny glass plane window in the door. Our viewpoint is from the glass plane window.
As we peer into the room, we see MonaLisa clutching a box of PhytoRelaxer Index #2, rocking to and fro in her rocking chair....someone slips a note under the door. MonaLisa stops rocking long enough to go retrieve it.

The note reads: "Mo...we gonna try and get you out of there, okay? Just hold on. Love, Dreems."

Mo drops the note on the floor and runs to the window...and peers out...into the distance....***

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: Just when I am trying to leave Guiding Light alone...you are trying to get me hooked on a new show?? Yousafooolllll!!!:lachen: :lachen:

I will be bumping until the last day in February...this is my contribution to Black (Hair) History Month.

Black Hair must be saved....

MonaLisa said:
I will be bumping until the last day in February...this is my contribution to Black (Hair) History Month.

Black Hair must be saved....

It's still Black Hair History month.....:look:

Boadicea said:
It certainly is. And I'm celebrating by buying the relaxer for myself and my sister. :grin:

Okay chica.....you read the disclaimer....I just don't want you to be unhappy...you have a wedding to focus on.;)

Good luck!

Thanks, Mo!

I'll post a review when I get it. I'll take photos of my sister's hair too and post about her results. I think we'll use it some time in March.

Boadicea said:
Thanks, Mo!

I'll post a review when I get it. I'll take photos of my sister's hair too and post about her results. I think we'll use it some time in March.

Okay....

I'm nervous....lol. My heart is still bleeding a lil milky reconstructor...I haven't completely healed yet. Allandra has guided me...but I still have to get to that place...lol.

UmSumayyah said:
I'm thinking maybe mid-March myself.

Looks like you're losing this fight, Mona. :lol:

It seems that way.....but I will push onto the end UmSumayyah...my lil
heart was so hurt by commentary...I'm just trying to avoid future hair pain
for some folks.

Folks have been pre-warned......hole up...I'm gonna have to put the disclaimer/apology up separately...be right back....

Once again...

Let me apologize in advance on behalf of myself, the Pusha, the whole Phyto family here at LHCF, all the employees at all retailers and online beauty supply retailers that supply Phytorelaxer, the PhytoSpecific corporation and its employees, should you experience extremely dry hair, tangles, no body, emphysema, diarrehea, dry mouth, constipation or lack of sexual desire.

Again...I am no longer pushing/advising/recommending this product...even though I love it. Yes, I said it. I'm currently a bitter
Phyto user.:(

I'm mad I'm laughing when I'm supposedly bitter...lol.

As we near the end of Black Hair History Month....I do my final bumping...

I think my work has reaped some progress...yes...there were some who still dared to purchase, with intent to use on their heads, the hair terror...Phytorelaxer....

but they do so at their own risk and I'm sure they will not come back with tales of...aw hells bells...please re-read the apology for everything that could possibly happen to you if you use this devil product.
Rest In Peace
PhytoRelaxer Train
February 2005
:rosebud:

Bumping the funniest Phyto thread ever!

I am over here like>>>:lachen::lachen:

what da heyall?!!!

No you didn't!!!

I'M SO MAD AT YOU RIGHT NOW SOULIE!!!! :lol: :lol:

I told you I was bitter and I was no longer a pusha...I wasn't lying.. :lol:
my poor devil relaxer was getting so dogged out on this board it was ridiculous! :nono:

I would read posts where it was stated that hair was not properly detangled before using...poster went ahead and used it anyway...it was the devil relaxer's fault when it didn't turn out right.

I would read posts where the new user having knowingly damaged hair before using...went ahead and used it anyway...it was the devil relaxer's fault when it didn't turn out right.

I would read folks having gas/stomach issues before using....went ahead and used it anyway...ran to the bathroom repeatedly...and it was the devil relaxer's fault.

*the last one was an exaggeration...but you get the picture :look:*

Thanks for the laugh though, I needed it.. :lol:

You ladies are so funny, but MonaLisa, I understand your pain. as a phyto user of many years - do you remmeber when you could buy it at nordstroms? - I am saddened, baffled, and amazed when others use this relaxer and do not love it as much as I do, do not have the perfect hair experience from the world's most perfect relaxer. i wonder what could be wrong with them that they would accuse, cast aspersions, have such a definitive lack of appreciation for the glories of phytorelaxer and phyto products in general.

But it's okay, my main phyto goddess Polly just sent me a new shipment; I shall horde phyto7 and phytojoba as I await doomsday - others shall be lost. My secret stash and I shall live long and prosper.

I am over here like>>>:lachen::lachen:

what da heyall?!!!

No you didn't!!!

I'M SO MAD AT YOU RIGHT NOW SOULIE!!!! :lol: :lol:

I told you I was bitter and I was no longer a pusha...I wasn't lying.. :lol:
my poor devil relaxer was getting so dogged out on this board it was ridiculous! :nono:

I would read posts where it was stated that hair was not properly detangled before using...poster went ahead and used it anyway...it was the devil relaxer's fault when it didn't turn out right.

I would read posts where the new user having knowingly damaged hair before using...went ahead and used it anyway...it was the devil relaxer's fault when it didn't turn out right.

I would read folks having gas/stomach issues before using....went ahead and used it anyway...ran to the bathroom repeatedly...and it was the devil relaxer's fault.

*the last one was an exaggeration...but you get the picture :look:*

Thanks for the laugh though, I needed it.. :lol:

The problem is that KAddy and you raved SO much about the Phyto that people thought it was supposed to overcome tangles, damage, and yes -- digestive issues. Actually if you put a little on your kneecap it will sprout an afro, dontcha know....

The problem is that KAddy and you raved SO much about the Phyto that people thought it was supposed to overcome tangles, damage, and yes -- digestive issues. Actually if you put a little on your kneecap it will sprout an afro, dontcha know....

rock_throwing_palestinian_ow.jpg

this is too great!!! i love you phyto chicks! and yes. phyto has helped me overcome breakage, tangles and all that. I swear. I'm having the best hair of my life, and it's all thanks to the lhcf phyto family. when i reach my hair goal it will all be because of you guys and the devil relaxer.

Back