I'm so proud of myself...I did my own hair (PICS)

Love it, love it!

This is exactly how I want my hair to look when I straighten/flat iron/curl it, but it just ends up going straight on me. I am washing my hair today, so I will definitely pull out my flexi rods again. I think the key is to leave them in a good amount of time.

Thanks for posting!

I think that is the key, along with doing it on freshly washed hair like Shtow mentioned. I would say it's best to leave them in overnight. I pretty much left mine in for 12 hours; from morning to night!

So I've skimmed through this thread... High and Low-- Where is this hair tutorial!!?

Sorry, but there really isn't a tutorial. When I did it, I didn't expect it to turn out the way it did! I did take a few pics before and after I took the rollers out though, that are in the op. I basically just washed, conditioned, blow dried in four sections, and flat ironed. After I would flat iron a section, I would go right ahead and roll that section, then move on to the next. I left the rollers in for an entire day. When I took them out I just combed the curls out some.

HTH!!!

Back