My 1st Flexirods on short bob (pics)

I LOVE it! How many rods did you end up using total? I have got to try this...you are an inspiration! My hair is about the same length, just a tiny bit longer and I was looking for ideas. This looks fabulous!

Very, very pretty. Love all the shiny curls and I love the color of your hair.
Gonna get me some of those. :yep:

I LOVE it! How many rods did you end up using total? I have got to try this...you are an inspiration! My hair is about the same length, just a tiny bit longer and I was looking for ideas. This looks fabulous!

Thank u that was very sweet:grin: I used about 25-30 rollers total. Good Luck and show me pics after u do it :grin:

I think I'm goikng to be going for twice too. I didn't really follow the directions well this time. I had already washed and dried my hair this morning and I was too lazy to wet set it. I did use the ORS Twist and Lock gel and that was really nice, I expected it to be much harder than it was, but it wasn't shiny and well defined like yours. I'll try again when I wash my hair again next and this time I'll remember to take pics, whatever the result turns out to be. Also, I don't think I used enough rods, there were definately curls but they were more like a hot roller type of thing...I did the 3 minutes under the dryer like I read somewhere on here. Its definately best for me not to try to mix 2 sets of directions before I know what I'm doing, but I really really wanted to be able to dry set. Yours looks fabulous, and I will definately try again!

I think I'm goikng to be going for twice too. I didn't really follow the directions well this time. I had already washed and dried my hair this morning and I was too lazy to wet set it. I did use the ORS Twist and Lock gel and that was really nice, I expected it to be much harder than it was, but it wasn't shiny and well defined like yours. I'll try again when I wash my hair again next and this time I'll remember to take pics, whatever the result turns out to be. Also, I don't think I used enough rods, there were definately curls but they were more like a hot roller type of thing...I did the 3 minutes under the dryer like I read somewhere on here. Its definately best for me not to try to mix 2 sets of directions before I know what I'm doing, but I really really wanted to be able to dry set. Yours looks fabulous, and I will definately try again!

Thank you :grin: Make sure that when you roll it you put the ORS on each piece. This will make your curls harder but not too hard. Also make sure you oil each curl as you separate it and have patience when rolling to make sure its in a spiral. That was the hardest part for me. Good Luck! :grin::grin:

Back