My 1st Flexirods on short bob (pics)

My goodness you did an outstanding job.
I need to do some of these. Too bad you live in Chicago...

so are you saying that you sat under the dryer for 3 minutes and airdried the rest of the way?

Very cute and I like your haircut! Off topic: What nailpolish color is that on your nails? Its pretty.

Thank u :grin: I actually got this nail color yrs ago with a gift set and never wore it until recently so I have no clue who makes it and there isnt a name on bottle. The only thing on the bottom is the #22 lol sorry...

It turned out very pretty.

:lachen:yea 50 rollers is alot. But the more you use them the quicker and easier it will be.

Your hair is very pretty!!! What Aveda products are you using? I love the DR line. Also, what is the color/brand you are using? Your hair looks great!

Your hair is very pretty!!! What Aveda products are you using? I love the DR line. Also, what is the color/brand you are using? Your hair looks great!

Thank you:grin::grin: I use the aveda rosemary shampoo and conditioner and the aveda brilliant anti humectant pomade for shine/gloss which I LOVE!! I alternate my colors from red shades of garnier,loreal feria and dark n lovely bronze. In my avatar is dark n lovely bronze and in the flexi rods its feria auburn.

Back