Im gettin' married...I gave in!!

MrsBKJ

Just wanted to drop a line to say I'm finally getting married...I gave in after 5 years of engagement I finally thought I'm ready to do this ready to really finalise it all and get it Legal.
So April 27th I'm getting married just a small lil ceremony if we don't elope!
Im scared like hell but more of just saying "Kabool" than anything else :lachen:
Im kinda excited too
So thank you to all the wonderful ladies who have supported me in my times of need! And thanks for believing in me....

Uzz

Just wanted to drop a line to say I'm finally getting married...I gave in after 5 years of engagement I finally thought I'm ready to do this ready to really finalise it all and get it Legal.
Im scared like hell but more of just saying "Kabool" than anything else :lachen:
Im kinda excited too
So thank you to all the wonderful ladies who have supported me in my times of need! And thanks for believing in me....

Uzz

Congratulations to you !!!! I also got married on April 27th :) It will be 5 years for us this year. I just looked at the calendar and its on a Sunday just as it was 5 years ago! I wish you many wonderful years of marital bliss!:spinning:

Congratulations to you !!!! I also got married on April 27th :) It will be 5 years for us this year. I just looked at the calendar and its on a Sunday just as it was 5 years ago! I wish you many wonderful years of marital bliss!:spinning:

haha..and I got married 5 days after you, and it will be 5 years for us too.

that is bizarre its ten nearly 11 years for us...but the werid thing?? I'm becoming mrs johnson too!!!!!!!

wow
Congratulations to you too sweetie *hugs*

Thanks you guys!! Really appreciate all the love...*hugs*
Summer it has been ages! lol figured I aint gettin younger lemme do this!

thank you everyone and take care

uzz

Im kinda excited too

Uzz

Mabrouk!!

Insha'Allah, you will find all the happiness marriage can afford you:congrats:

:thewave: I wish you and your intended the best!

Back