If you were Karrueche

gn1g

It was obvious to me that Chris and Rhianna had unfinished business. I mean if the media had not found out about the beating they would've been back together a long time ago. IMHO.
So Chris picked up Kae on the rebound and she is totally invested in him. I am just wondering if there is anything she can do to manipulate the situation to work in her favor. I know she is supposedly prego with his child but that will not keep him from Ri Ri.

What we you do if you were her? Do you think Chris loves her? Do you think if Kae walked away he would notice? These 2 seem to have such an undeniable chemistry while Chris and Kae dont have any.

Love is a many splendored thing.

I wouldn't have done anything. Getting involved with a man who has emotional unfinished business from his past is not wise.

I would've dated Chris. At 23 she probably not looking for marriage or children. Free trips, money, cars, it seems ok to me. Now she better ride it to the end and get on a reality show or something.

Only way I would end up in a situation like that is if I was knocked out, woke up in a hotel in DC, and someone told me "your name is Karrueche now and you have a new life with Chris Brown" (I'm watching Scandal). :lol: That's the ONLY way. Then I would stack up my... I mean HIS money. What else? Fall for him? HA!

I would've dated Chris. At 23 she probably not looking for marriage or children. Free trips, money, cars, it seems ok to me. Now she better ride it to the end and get on a reality show or something.

I'm thinking that was the attraction and I'm sure her friends were saying he is a woman beater. but she fell in love. these 2 will probably be fighting over him for years to come or until he hits Rhianna again.

Adopt the slogan that when you're only No.2 you try harder. Or else. It worked for Avis and Playtex. Don't judge me :look: .....

th
th

I would keep seeing him to give Rihanna a taste of what she gave out while I was in a commited relationship with Chris.Her situation doesn't deserve anymore respect than she gave Karrache's. I would move on when I was good and ready.

Ppl kill me acting like Karrache is the other women now... Chris hasn't come out as being in a commited relationship since this last backup, so if he wants to date these two fools publicly at the same time....their faults.

Back