If You Can Go Back in Time, Would You Save It For Marriage?

Marriage-no
Someone else-yes

I agree with this. :lachen: I had sex for the first time when I was 22. I was bored and tired of waiting. I didn't even really like the dude and he was believing too many myths about virgins falling in love with their first. He thought he was gonna have me wrapped around his fingers.:rolleyes: I gave 3 chances and he was out. :wallbash: The experience wasn't that great and the thing that I remember most is that Girlfriends was on, lol.

I agree with this. :lachen: I had sex for the first time when I was 22. I was bored and tired of waiting. I didn't even really like the dude and he was believing too many myths about virgins falling in love with their first. He thought he was gonna have me wrapped around his fingers.:rolleyes: I gave 3 chances and he was out. :wallbash: The experience wasn't that great and the thing that I remember most is that Girlfriends was on, lol.

girl, yes!!! ugh! I was like "dude, you lasted 3 minutes (I counted :look:)" boy, bye! :rolleyes:

but I still don't regret it. I don't regret who it was with, how old I was, nothing.

No I would not have saved it for marriage. I would have waited longer than I did though. Personally, I think it is better to know exactly what I'm dealing with before I get married to that person..that way I already know that we are sexually compatible and that person can satisfy my needs. There is nothing worse than being in a marriage and you are sexually incompatible and the sex sucks...talk about misery.

Back